留學生在中國 第18期 Swimming&Games游泳和遊戲
Chapter 18 Swimming and Computer Games
第18課游泳和電腦遊戲David:Are there any other hobbies you have?
你還有其他的愛好嗎?You:Another hobby? I like to play swimming.
其他愛好?我喜歡游泳。
David:Actually you can’t really play swimming. Usually you play soccer, play volleyball, and play basketball, but not play swimming.
實際上,游泳不能用“play”。通常說“play”足球,排球和籃球,而不說“play”游泳。You:Oh, I like to go swimming.
哦,我喜歡游泳。David:That’s good.
這次對了。You:When I am in the water, I feel very comfortable and relaxed. It’s common knowledge that swimming can help people to relax. It’s a kind of therapy.
我在水裡的時候,感覺很舒服,很放鬆。大家都知道,游泳可以幫助人們緩解疲勞,還可以治病呢。David:So maybe you mean it can help people feel more relaxed. Do you have other hobbies that are not sports?
你是說游泳可以使人們更加放鬆吧。除了參加體育運動,你還喜歡什麼?You:Do I have any other hobbies that aren’t sports? Yes, I like listening to music and playing games on the computer.
你是說除了運動我還有別的什麼愛好?當然有,我喜歡聽音樂和玩電腦遊戲。David:Computer games?
電腦遊戲?You:Yeah, computer games. I like to sit behind my boyfriend and watch him play on the computer because I like to watch others play computer games.
是的,電腦遊戲。我喜歡看人家玩電腦遊戲,所以我喜歡坐在我男朋友後邊看他玩。David:You are a very loyal girlfriend.
你對你男朋友蠻忠誠的嘛!You:No, it isn’t loyalty. We just share a common interest.
這不是忠不忠的問題,我們只是有相同的興趣愛好罷了。