實用口語:乘地鐵
北京正在擁有越來越多的地下鐵路,也正在擁有越來越多的外國觀光客。如果有老外向你求助怎樣乘地鐵,你該怎麼說呢?我們一起來學習一下。
Visitor: Can you tell me how to get to Wangfujing?
你能否告訴我去王府井怎麼走嗎?
Man: You can take the subway.
您可以乘地鐵。
Visitor: Oh, I just can't figure out the subway system at all.
哦,我不知道該怎麼坐。
Man: But it's easy to get to Wangfujing from here by the take the downtown Line 5 train and get off at Dongdan. Dongdan station is a transfer station. Then you take the Line 1 train and get off at Wangfujing.
可是從這兒乘地鐵到王府井很方便。你坐南向的5號線列車,在東單下車。東單站是個換乘站。然後坐1號線在王府井下車。
Visitor: OK, do you know where the nearest subway station is?
好吧。您知道最近的地鐵車站在哪麼?
Man: It's over there across the Fourth Ring Road beside the Anhui Building.
就在四環路對面安徽大廈的旁邊。
Visitor: Thank you.
謝謝。
In the subway station
Visitor: Is this the right subway to Dongdan?
這就是去東單的地鐵嗎?
Conductor: Yes, you take the train to Songjiazhuang direction, and go nine stops.
是的,你坐開往宋家莊方向的列車,一種九站路。
Visitor: How much is the fare?
車費多少?
Conductor: Two yuan. A flat fare with unlimited transfers throughout the entire system.
兩塊錢。單一票制,可以乘坐全部的地鐵線路。
(注:以下對話發生在北京地鐵使用輔幣——即代表車票的硬幣,可多次使用——之後)
Visitor: What should I do with the token?
我該怎麼用這個輔幣呢?
Conductor: You put it in the slot at the turnstile and then push the turnstile to get into the platform.
您把它投入旋轉柵門的縫槽裡,然後推動旋轉柵門就可以進入站臺了。
Visitor: By the way, how can I get out of the platform after I get off the train?
順便問一下,我下車後怎麼出站臺呢?
Conductor: That's very easy. The exits are always open, and there are signs.
那很容易,出口處總是敞開著,也有標識。