當前位置

首頁 > 英語作文 > 英語作文範文 > 英語範文加翻譯

英語範文加翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.04W 次

購買英語閱讀資料時,記得找有帶翻譯的哦,這樣子遇到不理解的單詞或者句子時就可以拿來參考了。下面是本站小編給大家整理的英語範文加翻譯,供大家參閱!

英語範文加翻譯

  英語範文加翻譯:關於東西方文化差異

My dream is to study abroad in the future. I am always that kind of life can come true soon.

我的夢想是以後可以去留學。我總是希望那樣的生活能早日成真。

But, before I realize my dream, I have to do some preparation.

但是,在實現夢想之前,我得做一些準備工作。

I think the most important thing I need to do first is to adapt the life there.

我想我首先需要做的是適應那裡的生活。

It is said that there is a big difference between the eastern and western culture.

據說東西方文化是有差異的。

If I know nothing, it is easy for me to have culture conflict.

如果我什麼都不知道,很容易發生文化衝突。

It will put me into an embarrass place.

這會置我於一個尷尬的地方。

For example, dragon is the leader for all animals and it has holy good meaning in china.

例如,龍是在中國是萬獸之王,有著無比神聖的意義。

But it means violence in the western country.

但是在西方國家則是暴力的象徵。

I need to learn as much the cultural conflicts as possible to make my oversea life become easier.

我要儘量瞭解更多的文化衝突,這樣我的留學生活才會變得更簡單。

  英語範文加翻譯:我最喜愛的男演員

I like to watch movie, I had watched many movies, Jackie Chen is my favorite male actor.

我喜歡看電影,我已經看了很多電影,成龍是我最喜歡的男演員。

When I was small, I watched Jackie Chen’s action movie, he can beat many guys at the sametime, he is many teenagers’ hero.

當我很小的時候,我看了成龍的動作片,他能同時打很多人,他是很多青少年的英雄。

In the last ten years, Jackie Chen has aimed at the foreign market, he took many movies andcooperated with foreign stars, he has achieved great success.

在最近時間裡,成龍瞄準了海外市場,他演了很多電影,和外國演員合作,取得了巨大的成功。

Jackie’s success teaches us a lesson, the secret of achieving success is hard work.

成龍的成功教會了我們,成功的奧祕在於努力工作。

Jackie got wounded when he shot films, he has many scars on his body.

在拍電影的時候,成龍受傷,他身上留下了很多傷疤。

Now he is over 50, but he is going on his playing, we are happy to see Jackie Chen’s movie.

現在他已年過50,但是他仍然拍戲,我們很高興看到成龍的電影。

  英語範文加翻譯:追星之旅

Fan bingbing is my idol. She is one of the most popular stars.

范冰冰是我的偶像。她是最受歡迎的明星之一。

She is beautiful and capable. I love watching her movies and TV serials.

她很漂亮也很能幹。我喜歡看她的電影和電視劇。

But last Saturday, I had seen her in the reality. She came to take part in the openingceremony of the MIXC.

不過,上週六,我在現實生活中看到了她。她來參加永珍城的開幕儀式。

Hearing her coming, I went there in the morning in case of missing with her.

聽說她要來,以防跟她錯過,我一大早就去那裡等了。

I waited there until seven o’clock in the evening. It was tired but worthy. There were so manypeople.

我在那兒一直等到晚上七點。很累但是也很值得。人很多。

I tried hard to get a good place. Oh, god. I saw Fan bingbing.

我費了九牛二虎之力才找到一個好位置。哦,天哪。我看見范冰冰了。

She was more beautiful than in TV. She shocked me.

她比在電視上還漂亮。她驚到我了。

And all her behaviors and words were very appropriate. It was a wonderful day.

她所有的言行舉止都很得體。真是美好的一天。

  英語範文加翻譯:菜和生活

Yesterday was my birthday. My mother made a big meal for me.

昨天是我的生日。我媽媽給我做了一頓大餐。

There were lots of foods, but not every dish was fit for my taste.

有很多菜,不過不是每一道菜都合我口味。

Some were sour, some were sweet, some were bitter and some were hot.

有的菜是酸的,有的是甜的,有的是苦的,還有的是辣的。

I loved the food tasted sweet the most and dislike the bitter food.

我最喜歡的是甜的食物,最討厭的有苦味的食物。

But my mother asked me to have a taste for each dish, because those dishes were anotherreflection of our life.

但是,我媽媽讓我把每道菜都嚐嚐,因為這些菜就像是我們的生活一樣。

Our life was full of sour, sweet, bitter, hot.

我們的生活也是充滿了酸,甜,苦,辣。

When I experienced all of them, I grew up.

當我都經歷過這些後,我就長大了。

I was confused, but I believed my mother. I hoped I can grow up sooner.

我很困惑,但我相信我媽媽。希望我能早點長大。

  英語範文加翻譯:城市的變化

I live in a city, since I was small, I witnessed all the things happened in this city.

我住在一個城市,當我很小的時候,我目睹了發生在這個城市的一切事情。

Now, in my eyes, after so many years, the city has changed so t, the transportationhas become fluent.

現在,在我眼裡,交通變得便利。

Many years ago, there were less bus stations, people always needed to changed their lines bymany cars.

很多年以前,公共汽車站點很好,人們總是需要通過換車來改變路線。

But now, almost all the places can be reached by bus, people don't need to change the line.

現在,幾乎所有的地方都可以通過公交車到達,人們不用改變路線。

Second, the buildings are enlarging, this reflects the city's economy develops fast.

第二,建築正在擴大,這反映了一個城市經濟的快速發展。

Indeed, I can go to many newly built public places to have fun, some are for children, some arefor the old,

確實,我可以去很多新建的公共場所玩,一些是給孩子的,一些是給老人家的,

all of these are good for people's communication. The city's change reflects people keep pacewith time.

所有的這些對於人們的交流是有用的。城市的改變反映了人們與時俱進。

以上是本站小編整理所得,歡迎大家閱讀和收藏。