當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 一分鐘英語 第180期:Two Left Feet 笨手笨腳

一分鐘英語 第180期:Two Left Feet 笨手笨腳

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.81W 次

Welcome to English in a Minute!

歡迎來到《一分鐘英語》欄目!

You know the difference between a left foot and a right foot.

你知道左腳和右腳之間的區別。

But, what does it mean if you say someone has: Two Left Feet

但是,如果你這樣說是什麼意思呢:笨手笨腳

Maybe our two friends Anna and Jonathan can help us?

或許我們的朋友安娜和喬納森能夠幫助我們?

padding-bottom: 62.69%;">一分鐘英語 第180期:Two Left Feet 笨手笨腳

Jonathan, what happened to your head?

喬納森,你的頭怎麼啦?

I've been taking these dance lessons with my new friend.

我在跟我的新朋友一起上舞蹈課。

Were you dancing on your head?

你是用頭跳舞的嗎?

No. I just fell down... over and over. My teacher David says I have two left feet.

不是。我只是...一直摔倒。我的老師大衛說我笨手笨腳。

People with "two left feet" do not move smoothly or gracefully.

“two left feet”的人不能順暢優雅地移動。

They may have trouble with movement like running and dancing.

他們可能會在跑步或舞蹈這些動作上有困難。

This expression is usually used in a humorous way.

這個表達通常以一種幽默的方式來使用。

Just to be clear, Jonathan has both a right and a left foot.

澄清一下,喬納森有一隻右腳和一隻左腳。

And that's English in a Minute!

以上就是今天的《一分鐘英語》欄目!