當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 一分鐘英語 第45期:Miss The Point 沒有抓住要領

一分鐘英語 第45期:Miss The Point 沒有抓住要領

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.39W 次

Welcome to English in a Minute, where we teach you all about idioms in American English.

padding-bottom: 75%;">一分鐘英語 第45期:Miss The Point 沒有抓住要領
歡迎收聽本期的《一分鐘英語》,在這裏我們將告訴您一些美語中的俚語。

Idioms in American English can be hard to understand.

美語中的俚語很讓人費解。

So let's see if we can figure out what this idiom means.

所以下面讓我們來看看它的意思吧。

Miss the point.

沒抓住要領。

Okay. So now do you understand?

好了,那麼你現在懂了麼?

I'm not sure. Can you explain it again? I think I missed the point.

不太明白。你能在說一遍麼?我想我沒有抓住要領。(missed the point)

Okay, I'll explain it one more time.

好吧,那我再說一次。

It sounds like someone does not understand something, and that's exactly what "miss the point" means.

聽起來似乎是某人沒有弄明白某些事情,這正是“miss the point”的意思。

When you miss the point, it means that you don't understand something.

當你沒有抓住要領時(miss the point),你就沒有弄懂某些事情。

You can use this phrase in any situation and everybody in America will understand you.

這個短語試用於各種情形,在美國大家都能明白你的意思。

Miss the point.

沒有抓住要領。(miss the point)

And that's English in a Minute.

以上就是本期的《一分鐘英語》。