當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 純正地道美語第348期(外教講解):Hiring Help 找幫手

純正地道美語第348期(外教講解):Hiring Help 找幫手

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.45W 次

padding-bottom: 175.34%;">純正地道美語第348期(外教講解):Hiring Help 找幫手

A: Can you help me write a newspaper ad?

你能幫我寫一個報紙廣告嗎?

B: Sure, what are you looking to buy or sell?

當然,我想買什麼或者賣什麼嗎?

A: Actually, I want to hire someone to help me around the house.

當然了,我想僱個人幫我照看房子。

B: Oh, you want to get a maid?

哦,你想找個幫手嗎?

A: Well, I think it's better if you call her a cleaning lady or domestic help.

嗯,我想你最好稱呼她爲一個清潔女工或者家政助理。

B: OK, so what do you want her to do?

好的,你想讓她做什麼呢?

A: Well, let's see. I want her to come in three times a week for a couple of hours to clean the kitchen, bathroom and maybe do some cooking.

嗯,讓我想想。我想讓她一週三次,每次三個小時幫我打掃廚房,衛生間,或者做些做些吃的。

B: Got it. And how much do you offer per month?

知道了。你一個月出多少錢呢?

A: I would pay her hourly, I don't know what the going rate is though.

我會按小時給他報酬的,我不知道該給多少合適。

B: I know for sure it's more than minimum wage but maybe you should just negotiate with the person that answers the ad.

我確切知道比最低工資要多,但是可能你需要和迴應廣告的人談判。

A: Great! Thanks for your help!

太棒了,謝謝你的幫助!


1. hiring help 找幫手

Hiring extra help is as easy as adding a new moderator.
租用額外幫助是那樣輕鬆加入新主持人。

Eased the burden on her staff by hiring temporary help.
僱臨時職員以減輕她手下人員的負擔。

2. hire n. 租金,工錢;僱用,租用 vt. 僱用;出租 vi. 僱用

Representatives from many companies visit colleges to hire students.
很多公司的代表都會到學校僱用學生。

It could also build more schools, universities, clinics and hospitals, or hire more or better teachers or doctors.
修建更多的學校、大學、診所和醫院,或者僱用更多及更好的教師和醫生。

3. more than 多於;超出;比……多

I like peas more than cabbage.
比起捲心菜我更喜歡豌豆。

That would be more than I have expected.
那已經比我期望的還要多了。

重點單詞查看全部解釋temporary['tempərəri]

想一想再看

adj. 暫時的,臨時的
n. 臨時工

聯想記憶X單詞temporary聯想記憶:
tempor時間+ary表形容詞,“…的”→短暫的

domestic[də'mestik]

想一想再看

adj. 國內的,家庭的,馴養的
n. 家僕,

kitchen['kitʃin]

想一想再看

n. 廚房,(全套)炊具,竈間