當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 純正地道美語第304期(外教講解):Allergies過敏

純正地道美語第304期(外教講解):Allergies過敏

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.74W 次

j.m: Argh...I feel terrible, I keep sneezing and my eyes are all watery, what's wrong with me? 啊,我感覺很糟糕,我一直在打噴嚏,眼睛也淚汪汪的,我怎麼了?

padding-bottom: 75%;">純正地道美語第304期(外教講解):Allergies過敏

Tom: Wow, you're not dying are you, it looks like you have a cold, you should take some medicine. 哇,你有沒有怎麼樣,看上去你只是感冒了,你應該吃點藥。

Jim: I don't think it's a cold, I feel fine if I move a few feet away from my desk. 我不覺得這是感冒,我感覺如果我離開桌邊我會好些。

Tom: Maybe we should put you into quarantine, ha ha, jokes aside, I think you might have an allergy. 我覺得你應該被隔離起來,哈哈,說着玩呢。我想你可能是過敏了。

Jim: An allergy? I never thought about that, I don't think I'm allergic to pollen though and I'm desensitized to bee stings after being stung so many times, Hmm. . . 過敏?我沒有想過這個,儘管我被蜜蜂叮過很多次,可是我對蜜蜂已經沒有感覺了,我應該對花粉不過過敏的。

Jim: Ow! Why did you chuck that peanut at me? 你爲什麼拿着花生在我面前晃悠?

Tom: Just checking if you're allergic to peanuts, I guess not. 就是想知道你是不是對花生過敏,我想不過敏。

Jim: Not funny! I could have gone into Anaphylactic Shock. 別玩了!我可能會過敏性休克的。

Tom: Okay, my bad, how about dust? This office is full of it. 好的,我的錯,那灰塵呢,辦公室裏都是灰塵。

Jim: Yes the whole is office is dusty yet I only feel affected near our desks! 是的,整個辦公室都是灰塵,但是我只覺得在我們桌子旁不舒服!

Cat: Meow meow meow. 喵喵喵。

Jim: You brought your cat into the office?! 你把你的貓帶到辦公室來啦?!

Tom: Yes, it's Mr Snuffle's birthday today, I didn't want him to be alone on his special day! 是的,今天是打噴嚏先生的生日,我不希望他在他特別的這天感到孤單!

Jim: ACHOO! Argh, put it away, ACHOO! 阿嚏!啊,把它拿開,阿嚏!

Tom: I guess we found the problem, your allergic to cats! 我想我找到原因了,你對貓過敏!

desensitize vt. 使不敏感;使麻木不仁
anaphylactic adj. 過敏的;[醫] 過敏性的;導致過敏的