當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 從ABC到流利口語 Unit 20:在醫院

從ABC到流利口語 Unit 20:在醫院

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.28W 次

Unit 20 In the Hospital

從ABC到流利口語 Unit 20:在醫院

在醫院

Asking about illness

詢診

What can I do for you?

我能幫你嗎?

What's the trouble?

怎麼啦?

What's up with you?

你怎麼了?

Do you have any appetite?

吃東西有胃口嗎?

How's your appetite lately?

近來食慾怎樣?

Have you vomited?

你嘔吐過嗎?

Do you feel tired?

你感到累嗎?

What did you vomit,food or blood?

你吐的是食物還是血?

Have you been coughing and sneezing?

你是不是一直咳嗽和打噴嚏?

Are you allergic to penicillin?

你對青黴素過敏嗎?

Do you remember how many times did you go to the toilet?

你記得你去過多少廁所嗎?

What's your stool like?

大便是什麼樣子的?

Are your bowels acting properly?

你大便正常嗎?

What kind of pain do you feel?

你覺得怎麼個痛法?

Where is your pain?

你覺得哪兒痛?

Is the cut still painful?

傷口還痛嗎?

Do you feel pain after meals?

是飯後痛嗎?

How was your leg hurt?

你的腿怎麼受傷的?

Have you lost weight recently?

你最近體重減輕了嗎?

Have you got any chronic disease before?

你以前有過慢性病嗎?

Do you feel short of breath?

你覺得氣急嗎?

Describing symptoms

陳述症狀

I've got this pain in my ear,a sore throat and keep losing my voice.

我耳朵痛,嗓子痛,話也說不出來。

I've had a bad cough and my chest aches.

我咳嗽得很厲害而且胸痛。

I have got a headache and I feel chilly.

我頭痛,還覺得有些發冷。

I have a stomachache.

我胃痛。

I'm aching all over.

我全身都痛。

I feel like vomiting.

我覺得想吐。

I'm suffering from insomnia.

我失眠了。

About the time when it started

關於發病時間

When did it start?

什麼時候開始發病的?

How long have you been like this?

做這樣有多久了?

When did the pain start?

什麼時候開始痛的?

When did it happen?

什麼時候發生的?

When did you begin feeling unwell?

你什麼時候感覺身體不適的?

Examining and advising

診查和醫囑

Let me take your blood pressure.

讓我量一下你的血壓。

I'll take your blood count first.

先查一次血常規。

Please go and take a stool test.

請先去查一下大便。

I'll just give you a prescription.

我給你開一張藥方。

Take one of these pills three times a day after meals.

這些藥片每日服三次,每次一片,飯後服。

Drink this mixture four times a day,one measure each time.

這種藥水每天服四次,每次一格

You must have this medicine two times a day.

你必須每天服這種藥,一天兩次。

Conversations

會話

Dialogue 1

I have a terrible toothache.

我牙痛得厲害。

Which tooth is it?

哪顆牙?

(Pointing)This one here.

(指指)這一顆

Ah,e's big cavity.

啊,是的。有個大洞。

Can you fill it?

能補嗎?

I'm afraid tooth is too far 'll have to be taken out.

恐怕不行。壞得太厲害了。只好拔掉了。

Then I might as well have it out now.

那不如現在就拔掉吧。

You'd better gums are swollen.

還是等等吧。牙牀腫了。

Take the medicine I prescribe and come back in three days.

吃我給你開的藥,三天以後再來。

Dialogue 2

(Bob groans.)

(鮑勃在呻吟。)

What's the ?

鮑勃,怎麼啦?

I think it's my ankle.

我想我把腳扭了。

What happened?

出了什麼事?

One of my snowshoes got caught on a rock.

我的一隻雪鞋絆在石頭上了。

Can you stand?

你能站起來嗎?

I don't think 's kind of sore.

我想不行。挺疼的。

We'll have to get you to a hospital for an X-ray.

我們得帶你去醫院拍個X光片子。

Is that really necessary?

真的有必要嗎?

It may be worse than it seems.

你的腳傷可能比看上去的要嚴重。

How's it feel?

感覺怎麼樣?

About the same.

和剛纔差不多。

Someone will be out to take a look any minute now.

很快就有人給你看的。

Should we be here,Alice?I don't think it's that serious.

艾麗斯,我們要來這兒嗎?我看沒那麼嚴重。

Of course!It's the sort of thing a hospital emergency ward is for.

當然得來這兒啦!醫院的急診室就是幹這個的。

Will we have to wait much longer?

我們還要等很長時間嗎?

I hope isn't that busy.

希望不會。這兒不是那麼忙。

Dialogue 3

What seems to be the trouble,n?

布朗先生,哪兒不舒服?

I'm in pretty bad shape,.

我的情況很糟,福特大夫。

Oh, in what way?

噢,有什麼症狀?

No appetite,always on edge,and I can't sleep well.

沒有胃口,總是很緊張,學也睡不好。

Did you lose any weight?

體重下降了沒有?

Yes,I have lost quite a few pounds since last month.

有。上個月以來,我已經輕了好幾磅。

When was the last time you had a check-up?

上次體檢是什麼時候?

About two month ago.

大約兩個月以前。

Let me take your blood look anemic.

我給你量一量血壓。你好像貧血。

Well,n,I'm happy to say it's nothing serious.

好了,布朗先生,很高興告訴你,你沒有什麼大問題。

You're just a little run-down from overwork.

你就是工作太累了,導致身體欠佳。

What am I supposed to do?

那我該怎麼辦呢?

I think all you need is just a vacation.

我看你只要休一次假就行了。

Try to get outdoors more and be sure to get more rest.

多到戶外去活動,一定要多休息。

Thank or.I'll do as you say.

謝謝你,大夫。我會照你說的去做的。

Dialogue 4

What's wrong with you?You look pale.

你有什麼不舒服嗎?你看起來很蒼白。

I'm not sure,I feel hot and cold.

我不確定,我感覺一陣冷一陣熱。

When did the trouble start?

什麼時候開始不舒服的?

I was sick most of the night.

我大半夜都很難受。

It sounds like you are coming down with the flu.

聽起來你好像得了流行感冒。

Let me take your temperature.

讓我量量你的體溫。

Have I got a high fever?

我發燒嗎?

Yes,thirty-eight point you have a headache,chest or throat pain?

是的。38.7度。你頭痛,胸或嗓子痛嗎?

Yes,I have.

是的,痛。

Now,let me have a look at you.I'd like to listen to your chest.

來,讓我瞧瞧你。我要聽聽你的胸音,

Now breathe in,a deep breath,that's it Cough,now again.

現在往裏吸氣,深深地吸一口氣,對了。咳嗽一下,再咳一下。

I want to examine your throat,too.

我還要再檢查一下你的喉嚨,

Open wide,say"ah-".

把嘴張開,說“啊——”

Aaaaahh,aaaaahh.

啊—啊—啊—啊—。

Yes,it does look a bit sore.

是的,確實有些炎症。

Let's take an X-ray of your chest and give you a few tests.

好吧,我們來給你做一個胸透,再做些化驗。

All right,thanks.

好,謝謝。

The tests showed nothing wrong.A slight viral infection.

化驗結果沒有問題,有點輕度病毒感染。

What shall I do today?

那我該怎麼辦?

I'm giving you some antibiotics and aspirins.

我給你開一些抗生素和阿司匹林。

Take an aspirin when you've got a fever,

發燒時服一片阿司匹林,

and take one antibiotic capsule every four hours,

每四小時服一粒抗生素膠囊,

and go home and rest in bed for two days.

回家臥牀休息兩天,

Drink plenty of water,then you'll feel better.

多喝水,就會好的。

Here's the prescription.

這是處方。