當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 從ABC到流利口語 Unit 16:在百貨商店

從ABC到流利口語 Unit 16:在百貨商店

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.55K 次

Unit 16 At the Department Store
在百貨商店
Telling what you want
說明要買的商品
I'd like to buy...
我想買...
I'd like to see...
我想看看...
Will you show me...?
能讓我看看...嗎?
May I see...?
我能看看...嗎?
Have you got any...?
這兒有...嗎?
Do you sell...?
這裏賣...嗎?
About prices
關於價格
How much is this?
這個多少錢?
How much are these?
這些多少錢?
It's (They're)... a jin(a foot,each,a box,a set)...
一斤(一尺、一個、一盒、一件)...
They're sold by the pound(kilogram,jin,liang).
論磅(公斤、斤、兩)出售。
That's rather expensive,isn't it?
是不是太貴了?
That seems reasonable.
價錢挺合理。
Getting the right thing
挑選商品
Have you any larger ones?
大一點的嗎?
Have you anything better(smaller,bigger)?
有好(小、大)一點的嗎?
Have you any that don't cost so much?
有便宜一些的嗎?
Is this the only color(size,shape) you have?
只有這一種顏色(尺碼、形狀)的嗎?
Is this the only one you have?
只剩這一個了嗎?
It's just a bit too large(small,plain,gaudy)for me.
對我來說稍微大了點(小點、一般、花俏)。
Making a decision
作出決定
I'll take it(them,a jin,a box,two of them).
我買這個(這些、一斤、一盒、兩個)。
I'd like to have one of each (these two,this one and that one).
我一樣買一個(這兩個、這一個和那一個)。
No,that's not what I want.
不,那不是我想要的。
I think I'll look around a bit.
我想再到別處看看。
That's not what I'm looking for.
我要買的不是那個。
Sorry to trouble you.
不好意思,麻煩你了。
Thank you.
謝謝。
Asking how much you have to pay
詢問需付多少錢
What does that come to?
總共多少錢?
How much is it altogether?
總共多少錢?
Miscellaneous
綜合項
What size is it?
多大尺碼?
What's your size?
你穿多大尺碼的?
Is's just right.
不錯。
It's (a bit) too tight(large,small)for me.
對我來說(稍微)緊點(大點、小點)。
I wear size nine.
我穿9碼的。
a pad of writing paper.
一本紙,一沓紙
a pack of cigarettes(envelopes)
一包香菸(一沓信封)
a cake of soap
一塊肥皂
a tube of toothpaste
一管牙膏
a pair of trousers(glasses,socks,chopsticks)
一條褲子(一副眼鏡、一雙襪子、一雙筷子)
a box of soap powder(paper clips,chocolates)
一盒洗衣粉(曲別針、巧克力)
a bottle of wine(beer,ink)
一瓶酒(啤酒、墨水)
a jar of pickles(jam,cold cream)
一罐泡菜(果醬、冷霜)
a can(tin)of fruit(fish,peas).
一聽(罐頭)水果(魚、豌豆)
Complain about goods or services
投拆商品或服務
I'd like to make a complaint,please.
我要投拆。
I don't like to complain,but I've had a lot of trouble with...
我並不想投訴,可我的...有很多問題。
I'm not the sort of person who normally complains,but...
我不是那種喜歡投訴的人,可是...
I'm sorry.I'm not at all satisfied with your...
對不起。我對你們的...一點都不滿意。
I have a complaint regarding your...
我要投訴你們的...
I want to complain about the quality of...
我要投訴...的質量。
This kind of service just isn't good enough.
這種服務沒有到位。
I'm very dissatisfied with...
我對...非常不滿。
Can I have my money back on...?
...可以退錢嗎?
Conversations
會話
Dialogue 1
May I help you find something,or are you just looking?
要我幫您挑選點什麼,還是您自己先看看?
I'm just looking.
我就看一看。
your time,please.
那請您慢慢看。
Thank you.
謝謝。

從ABC到流利口語 Unit 16:在百貨商店

Dialogue 2
May I help you?
可以爲您效勞嗎?
Could I have a look at those pens?
給我看看那些鋼筆好嗎?
e are thirty yuan each and these are twenty-five.
當然可以。這種是三十元一支,這種是二十五元錢。
Have you got anything a bit cheaper?
有稍微便宜一點的嗎?
How about these?They are nine yuan each.
這種行嗎?九元錢一支。
No,they're not quite what I y to trouble you.
不買了,這不是我想要的那種筆。對不起,麻煩您了。
Not at all.
不客氣。


Dialogue 3
What can I do for you?
我可以爲您效勞嗎?
Do you have any blue shirts?
你們有沒有藍色的襯衫?
's your size?
有的。您的尺寸是多少?
I'm not familiar with American size.
我不熟悉美國人的尺寸。
All me see.I think you'd wear a shirt is size 8.
好的,我想想看。我認爲您應該穿8號的,這件是8號的。
It's I try it on?
真漂亮。我可以試穿嗎?
fitting room is over there.
當然。試衣間就在那裏。
Thank you.
謝謝。


Dialogue 4
Would you give me some fruits?How much are these oranges?
能給我一些水果嗎?這些橘子要多少錢?
seventy cents a piece.
一個7角。
How about this one?
這個怎樣?
Sixty cents a piece.
6角一個。
Well,I'll take five of the seventy cent ones,and those grapefruits sweet?
哦,我要5個7角的,另外這些葡萄柚甜嗎?
Sure!They are very fresh,first of all.
當然甜!最重要的是新鮮。
We sell at a bargain,and you make a wise purchase if you buy them today.
我們便宜賣,如果你今天買就很划算了,
Eighty cents only,a piece.
一個只要8角。
I follow you and I'll take three just for my trial.
我聽你的,我買3個試試。
Thank you very much and anything else?
非常謝謝你,還要其他東西嗎?
That's k you.
就只要這些了。謝謝。


Dialogue 5
Can I have my money back on this skirt?
這條裙子可以退錢嗎?
Anything wrong with it?
有什麼問題嗎?
Yes,this is didn't notice this hole when I bought it.
有啊,這條裙子有瑕疵,看到沒?我買的時候沒有注意到這個洞。
Oh,I'm very sorry about that.
哦,實在很抱歉。
You can change it for another one if you prefer.
如果你願意的話,可以換另外一件。
If you have exactly the same one-same color,same design,
如果你們有完全一樣的—同樣的顏色,同樣的款式,
and same size,of course.
同樣的尺寸,當然願意。
This one is the same size and the design is different.
這一件是同樣的尺寸和顏色。但是款式不同。