當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 梅雨季節:6句關於“雨”的英文口語表達

梅雨季節:6句關於“雨”的英文口語表達

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.51W 次

padding-bottom: 80.21%;">梅雨季節:6句關於“雨”的英文口語表達

每年6、7月份都會出現持續天陰有雨的氣候現象,立夏剛過,相信大家已經感受到了南方陰溼的梅雨季節。英文中有不少關於“雨”的表達相信大家一定聽過,今天小編就爲大家推薦6句常用到的關於“雨”的英文習語

1. Feel right as rain

feeling better, fine
表示感覺變好了,感覺不錯

You’ll see that if you have a good night’s sleep, you’ll feel as right as rain.
如果你睡個好覺就會感覺更好。

2. It never rains but it pours

you say this when something bad that happens is followed by other bad things
當壞事接連發生的時候可以用這句表達

Tim: “Not only did he lose his job, his car was stolen together with his laptop and iPhone”
蒂姆:“他不僅丟了工作,他的車,筆記本電腦和手機都被偷了。”

Charlie: “Oh no. It never rains but it pours“.
查理:“不是吧,真是禍不單行。”

3. Rain on Someone’s Parade(also AmE)

to spoil someone’s pleasure
指破壞某人的興致。

I’m having such fun, so please don’t rain on my parade.
我正享受着呢,別破壞我的興致。

4. Rain Check (AmE)

Something you say to someone when you cannot accept their invitation but would like to accept it at a later date.
當你沒法接受別人的邀請但是願意改天再約的時候可以使用這句表達。

“I’d love to go for dinner, but I can’t tonight. Can I take a rain check and get back to you?”
“我很想和你一起吃晚餐,但是今天晚上不行。可以改天再約嗎?”

5. Come rain or shine (also AmE)

whatever happens
指無論發生了什麼

“Don’t you worry. I’ll be there for you on Thursday, come rain or shine“.
“別擔心,無論發生什麼,週四我都會去見你的。”

6. Save money for a rainy day

Save money for difficult times
存錢以備不時之需

“My father always told be to save money for a rainy day. I’m so glad I took his advice”.
“我的父親總是提醒我存點錢以備不測。幸虧我聽從了他的建議。”