當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語練習小對話 > 尼基塔S02E13 MJE美劇筆記 謝謝你關心

尼基塔S02E13 MJE美劇筆記 謝謝你關心

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.43W 次

口語精華:

padding-bottom: 75%;">尼基塔S02E13  MJE美劇筆記 謝謝你關心
1. I may have a lead on Nikita.

我可能有追蹤到尼基塔的線索。

 

2. On your knees!

跪下!

 

3. The captain goes down with the ship.

船長和他的船共存亡。

 

4. I appreciate your concern.

謝謝你的關心。

 

5. State it any way you like.

隨你怎麼說。

 

6. These are my terms.

這些是我的條件。


7. That's a lot of variables for one mission.

這次任務裏變數太多了。

 

8. Put them on standby.

讓他們隨時待命。

 

9. Just make sure that your team hits their mark this time.

確保你的人這次能成功。

 

10. If we go in hot, they will hear.

如果我們硬闖進去,他們會聽到的。

 

11. This ain't like plugging in a toaster.

這可不像插電源烤麪包這麼簡單。


12. As long as you know that everything out of his mouth is a lie.

你們只要記住他說的話沒有一句是真的。

 

13. She's requesting entry.

她請求進入。

 

14. It was too much for me to handle on my own.

靠我一個人解決太難了。

 

15. Keep an eye on him, report back to me.

盯住他,向我彙報。

 

16. I intend to drown him in a pool of his own acid.

我想讓他嚐嚐作繭自縛的滋味。

 

17. You don't have to get caught up in this war, you have options.

你不需要捲入這場戰爭,你還有別的選擇。

 

18. You, here. What are the odds?

你也在這兒,真巧啊。

 

19. You're knee-deep in Nikita's war with no end in sight.

你深陷在尼基塔的戰爭裏,看不到戰爭的盡頭。

 

20. We'll get to work on a cover story right away.

我們要準備掩飾的說辭了。

 

21. As you say, we should all keep our heads down.

如你所言,我們都該低調點。

 

22. How can I repay you?

我該怎麼報答你?

 

尼基塔S02E09  MJE美劇筆記 我沒打算除掉誰

 

作者 MJE美劇口語聯盟  (整理/排版:潛水的石頭   審校:Cecil)

 

歡迎關注我們的新浪微博@MJE美劇口語聯盟