當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語練習小對話 > 老友記S01E13 MJE美劇筆記 我贏得了她嗎

老友記S01E13 MJE美劇筆記 我贏得了她嗎

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3W 次

口語精華:

padding-bottom: 56.25%;">老友記S01E13  MJE美劇筆記 我贏得了她嗎
1. This blows!

這個糟透了!

 

2. Now everything's screwed up.

現在一切都搞砸了。

 

3. Things were fine the way they were.

事情還是順其自然的好。

 

4. Tit for tat.

一報還一報。

 

5. Could I take her?

我贏得了她嗎?(take sb=beat sb)


6. I thought you were on my side.

我以爲你是支持我的。


7. That's pretty much it.

差不多是這樣。

 

8. What did you mean by that?

你那樣說是什麼意思? 

 

9. I'm sleeping over at my accountant's.

我會借宿在我的會計師這兒。

 

經典臺詞:

 

1. It's conceivable that you wanted to sabotage your marriage, so the sibling would feel like less of a failure in the eyes of the parents.

有可能是你想毀掉自己的婚姻好讓你的兄弟姐妹在你父母面前不會那麼地擡不起頭。

 

2. Joey: As long as you are under my roof,you're gonna live by my rules.

人在屋檐下,不得不低頭。

 

3. Joey: I always figured, when the right one comes along, I'll be able to be a stand-up guy and go the distance.

我總在想,當我的夢中情人出現的時候,我會勇往直前,並且堅持到最後。

 

老友記S01E12 MJE美劇筆記 事情搞砸了

 

作者@MJE美劇口語聯盟  (整理/排版  小蝦米 Amy    校對  我的美劇口語夢)