當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語練習小對話 > 越獄S01E05 MJE美劇筆記 那僅僅是巧合嗎

越獄S01E05 MJE美劇筆記 那僅僅是巧合嗎

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.84K 次

口語精華:

padding-bottom: 200%;">越獄S01E05 MJE美劇筆記 那僅僅是巧合嗎
1. More specifically.

更確切的說。

 

2. Piss sb off

得罪某人 

 

3. We're just backing a horse that died in the gate.

我們正從死神的手裏搶奪時間。

 

4. I have a really hard time trusting you.

我真的很難相信你。

 

5. There's nothing I can do.

我也無能爲力了。

 

6. It's out of my hands.

這超出了我的能力範圍內。

 

7. It was as clear as day.

那是確信無疑的。

 

8. Everyone has done something that someone doesn't know about.

每個人都做過一些不爲人知的事。

 

經典臺詞:

 

1. Sucre: You got me in the dark.

我什麼也不知道。

 

2. Any chance you want to write this off as a coincidence?

你覺得那僅僅是個巧合嗎?

 

3. Veronica: Everything's exactly the way I left it.

所有的東西都保持原樣,沒被動過。

 

4. Lincoln:  I had made my peace to what was coming.

我已經能夠坦然的接受將要發生的一切了。

 

越獄S01E04 MJE美劇筆記 我答應你

 

作者@MJE美劇口語聯盟    (整理/排版:Shirely-MJE    校對:我的美劇口語夢)