當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 旅行英語口語對話

旅行英語口語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.36W 次

在年輕的時候,有時間的話去旅行一下,以免老了沒精力再走了。下面是本站小編給大家整理的旅行英語口語對話,供大家參閱!

旅行英語口語對話

  旅行英語口語對話:火車旅行

Rumei: Yunbo, hurry up. Come on or we'll miss the train.

如梅:雲波,快點。抓緊點不然我們會誤火車的。

Yunbo: Relax, Rumei. We're okay. We're early.

雲波:彆着急,如梅。我們沒問題,時間還早呢。

Dashan: Yunbo's right, Rumei. We've got a lot of time.

大山:雲波,你說得對,我們時間還很富餘。

Dashan: Let me see. These seats must be ours. 13 A and B. And 15 C must be over there.

大山:我來找找看。這些座位肯定是我們的。十三排A 和 B。十五排C肯定是在那邊。

Rumei: Why don't you and Yunbo sit together? I wouldn't mind reading for a while. We can switch seats later on.

如梅:你和雲波坐一起吧,我想看一會兒書,過會兒我們再換座位。

Yunbo: Sure. Dashan and I can talk.

雲波:可以,大山和我可以聊天。

Dashan: Here, Rumei, let me help you with the bags.

大山:來,如梅,我來幫你放這些提包。

Rumei: Thanks, Dashan. Could you put everything in the overhead rack? Oh, would you mind giving me my sweater, please? I might be cold later on.

如梅:謝謝你,大山。你把所有東西都放到頭頂的行李架上,好嗎?喂,把毛衣給我好嗎? 過一會兒我也許會覺得冷的。

Dashan: Sure. Anything else?

大山:行,還有什麼事嗎?

Rumei: That's all for now. Thanks.

如梅:眼下沒別的事了,謝謝。

Bina: Excuse me. I think I'm 15 D, next to the window.

比娜:抱歉,我想我的座位號是十五排D,緊挨着窗戶

Rumei: Oh, I'm terribly sorry.

如梅:噢,非常抱歉。

Bina: That's okay. Oh, it's good to sit down. I've been rushing around all day. Are you going to Vancouver?

比娜:沒事。啊,坐下來好舒服。 我已經在路上跑跑顛顛一整天了。你是到溫哥華去嗎?

Rumei: Yes, I am. How about you?

如梅:是的,你呢?

Bina: Uhhuh, and then on to Victoria. I'm going to visit my daughter. She's got a new baby boy.

比娜:嗯,我到溫哥華後轉車去維多利亞。 我到女兒家裏去。她剛生了一個男孩。

Rumei: Oh, congratulations. You must be very happy.

如梅:啊,祝賀你。你肯定是特別高興了。

Bina: Yes, I am. Have you been to Vancouver before?

比娜:是啊。你以前去過溫哥華嗎?

Rumei: Yes, I have. I was in Vancouver about a month ago. I started my trip across Canada there.

如梅:去過。大約一個月之前我就呆在溫哥華。 我是自那裏啓程開始周遊加拿大的。

Bina: Oh, so you've been travelling around the country. That's wonderful. Have you been enjoying yourself?

比娜:哦,那你是在遊歷加拿大了。真是太棒了。 過得開心嗎?

Rumei: Yes, I love travelling and seeing different places. Everything has been so interesting. And everyone has been so kind.

如梅:是的,我喜歡旅行,參觀不同的地方。所看到的一切都很有趣,遇上的人也都非常友好。

Bina: By the way, where are you from?

比娜:順便問一句,你是哪裏人?

Rumei: From China. How about you?

如梅:我從中國來。你呢?

Bina: Oh, I'm from Halifax, Nova Scotia. I'm Canadian of East Indian descent.

比娜:我是新斯克舍省的哈利法克斯人。 我是東印度裔加拿大人。

Rumei: That's interesting.

如梅:真有意思。

Bina: Yes, I was born in India, but I've lived in Canada since I was two years old. What city are you from in China?

比娜:是的,我出生在印度,但從我兩歲開始我就住在加拿大。你從中國的哪個城市來的?

Rumei: Beijing, the capital.

如梅:北京,中國的首都。

Bina: You're a long way from home. Are you travelling alone?

比娜:你可是遠離家鄉啊。 你是一個人旅遊嗎?

Rumei: No, I'm travelling with my husband and a friend. They're sitting over there.

如梅:不是,和我的丈夫還有一個朋友。 他們坐在那邊。

Bina: You know, I've been to China.

比娜:說起來,我還去過中國呢。

Rumei: Really?

如梅:是嗎?

Bina: Yes, my husband and I went there about ten years ago. He loved to travel.

比娜:是的,我的丈夫和我大約十年前去的,他喜歡旅遊。

Rumei: Is your husband travelling with you now?

如梅:你的丈夫現在和你一起乘車嗎?

Bina: No. Unfortunately, he passed away last year.

比娜:沒有,不幸的是他去年去世了。

Rumei: Oh, I'm very sorry.

如梅:我很抱歉。

Bina: That's all right. He was sick for a long time.

比娜:沒關係,去世之前,他病了很久。

Yunbo: Sorry to interrupt. But Rumei, have you seen my newspaper?

雲波:對不起,打擾了。如梅,你看見我的報紙了嗎?

Rumei: It might be in the white plastic bag. I think you gave me the paper at the train station.

如梅:可能是在白色的塑料袋裏吧,我記得你在火車站把報紙給我了。

Yunbo: Oh, that's right. I'll look there.

雲波:哦,對了,我去找找看。

Rumei: Oh, Yunbo... I'm sorry. I forgot your name.

如梅:嘿,雲波…… 真抱歉,我忘記你的名字了。

Bina: That's all right. It's Bina Kapoor. Nice to meet you, Yunbo. You must be Rumei's husband.

比娜:沒關係,我叫比娜·卡泊爾。見到你我很高興。你肯定是如梅的丈夫吧。

Yunbo: Yes, I am. It's nice to meet you , too. By the way, Rumei, what time do you want to eat dinner? We can eat at 6 or 7:30.

雲波:是的,見到你我也很高興。順便問一句,如梅,你想什麼時候吃晚飯?我們可以在6點或者7點半吃飯。

Rumei: What time is it now?

如梅:現在幾點了?

Yunbo: 5:25.

雲波:5點25。

  旅行英語口語對話:Going for a drive in the country

Rumei: This outing was a good idea. I've really enjoyed spending some time in the country.

如梅:出來郊遊真是個好主意。在鄉下轉轉我感到很開心。

Dashan: Yes. It HAS been fun, hasn't it?

大山:我也是。過得很愉快,是不是?

Rumei: Yeah. I really enjoyed going to the flea market. I've never seen so much stuff. And everything was so cheap.

如梅:是啊。到跳蚤市場逛遊我也覺得很有趣。我以前從未見過這麼多東西。而且東西是那麼便宜。

Dashan: Yes, I think you got some good deals. Yunbo, you look a bit tired.

大山:是,我認爲你們買到的東西蠻便宜。雲波,我看你是累了。

Yunbo: Yes. I'm feeling a little sleepy. We've had a lot of exercise and fresh air.

雲波:是,我覺得有點累了。今天我們得到了不少體力鍛鍊,又呼吸到了新鮮空氣。

Dashan: Well, let's pack up and head back to the city. We've got quite a long drive ahead of us.

大山:那麼,我們收拾行裝趕回城裏吧。我們還得開很遠的路程呢。

Rumei: Sounds good to me.

如梅:我看這主意不錯。

Dashan: Rumei, would you mind putting my jacket into the trunk? Wait a minute, it's a little cold. I'll keep it on.

大山:如梅,請把我的夾克放進汽車後部行李箱,等等,天有點涼,我還是穿着吧。

Rumei: Sure, Dashan. Yunbo, why don't you take a nap in the back seat? I'll sit in the front with Dashan.

如梅:好的,大山。雲波,你到後座上去打個盹吧,我和大山坐在前邊。

Yunbo: Thanks. It'll be good to stretch out.

雲波:謝謝,躺下歇會兒會很舒服。

Dashan: Okay. Rumei, you can be my navigator.

大山:好了,如梅,你可以給我當個“領航員”吧。

Rumei: Sure. What does a navigator do?

如梅:當“領航員”都需要做什麼?

Dashan: A navigator checks the map and watches out for road signs.

大山:需要查地圖,觀察路標。

Rumei: I think I can handle that.

如梅:我想這事我能做到。

Dashan: Oh, we might be a little low on gas. How about keeping an eye open for a service station?

大山:我們可能有點缺汽油了。你注意一下加油站的招牌吧?

Rumei: Sure.

如梅:好的。

Dashan: Have you sent any postcards home yet?

大山:你給家裏人寄過明信片了嗎?

Rumei: Yes, I have. I've sent cards to my family and to my colleagues at the university. How about you?

如梅:已經寄過了。我給家人和我大學的同事都寄過了。你呢?

Dashan: I haven't written any yet. I guess I've been too lazy.

大山:我還沒有寫過信件,我想我是太懶了吧。

Rumei: Or too busy. Look, Dashan. There's a service station straight ahead.

如梅:或者說是太忙了吧。大山,你看,前邊有一家加油站。

Attendant: What'll it be today, sir?

服務員:您來點什麼油?

Dashan: Fill it up with regular, please.

大山:普通汽油吧。

Attendant: Coming right up. Would you open the tank for me?

服務員:馬上就得。請把油箱打開好嗎?

Dashan: Oh, sure.

大山:好的。

Attendant: Do you want me to check the oil for you?

服務員:您需要我幫您檢查潤滑油嗎?

Dashan: No, thanks. I'm sure I have enough oil. It's a rental car. And could you clean the window, too?

大山:不必了,我肯定裏面有足夠的潤滑油。 這是租來的汽車。您幫我把擋風玻璃也清洗一下,可以嗎?

Attendant: No problem.

服務員:沒問題。

Dashan: Would you mind doing the back one, too?

大山:您把後面的玻璃也清洗一下,可以嗎?

Attendant: Sure thing. That'll be twenty-two dollars and fifty cents.

服務員:好的。總共是22元50分。

Dashan: Oh, I don't have enough cash. Do you accept credit cards?

大山:哎呀,我沒帶那麼多現金,用信用卡行嗎?

Attendant: Sure. We love plastic.

服務員:當然行,我們願意接受信用卡。

Rumei: Dashan, wait. I might have enough cash. Yes, I do.

如梅:大山,我這兒可能有足夠的現金。看,真的夠了。

Dashan: Thanks. I'll pay you back at the hotel. Here you are.

大山:謝謝,回到旅館我再還你。給您錢。

Attendant: Thanks a lot.

服務員:謝謝。

Dashan: Excuse me. Have we passed Highway 2 yet?

大山:請問,我們現在過了2號高速公路了嗎?

Attendant: No, you haven't. The turn off is about ten kilometres ahead. It's Exit 55.

服務員:還沒有。出口岔道在前邊大約十公里處,是第55號出口。

Dashan: Is the turn off on the right side or on the left side?

大山:岔道在左邊還是在右邊?

Attendant: It's on your right. You can't miss it.

服務員:在右邊,不會錯過的。

Dashan: Thanks for your help.

大山:謝謝你的幫助。