當前位置

首頁 > 英語學習 > 英語學習方法 > 出國旅行機場常用英語對話

出國旅行機場常用英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.51W 次

國際旅行已經變得十分的流行,今天就跟大家分享一下在機場可能用到的小對話.

padding-bottom: 133.33%;">出國旅行機場常用英語對話

Hi everyone! Since international traveling has been a very popular topic, I would like to share some words and phrases about how to communicate well when you are at the airport.

Conversation 1:

登機樓發生變化

A: Hi, I checked in online yesterday, but I did not see my flight information here. Would you like to check it for me? Thanks.

你好,我昨天已經辦理在線登機手續了,但是我在這裏沒看到我乘坐的飛機信息,您能幫我查一下麼?謝謝。

B: Sure, our system shows that the terminal has been changed from terminal 5 to terminal 6. You should go to terminal 6, which is not far from here!

可以,信息顯示,候機樓從五號變成六號了。您應該去六號登機樓,距離這不遠。

A:What? I did not receive any message about change. How should I go to terminal 6? It is my first time to be here.

啥?我沒有收到任何信息。我怎麼去六號候機樓

B: Going down to second floor and follow the instruction, you will see terminal 6 very soon. I am sorry, sir.

下到二樓,跟着指示牌走,您很快就看到了。很抱歉。

A: That's ok.

沒關係。

Conversation 2

飛機延誤

A:Good morning, sir. How can I help you?

早上好,先生,可以怎麼幫您?

B:Yes, I would like to check the information of my flight.

我想要查詢我坐的飛機的信息。

A:Sure. Your flight has been delayed due to the bad weather.

您的飛機由於天氣原因被延誤了。

B:How long will the delay last?

延誤要持續多久?

A:We have not received any updated information, maybe two to three hours.

我們還沒有收到任何更新的消息,大概要兩到三個小時。

B:Ok, which gate shall I go to?

我應該去哪個登機口?

A:Let me check, so the information of the boarding gate is not updated as well. You have to wait.

登機口的信息也沒出來,你得等一等。

B:Ok,please let me know if there is any update as soon as possible.

好吧,如果有任何消息趕緊跟我說。

A: All right.

好的

托運行李超重

輸12

Conversation 3

行李超重

A:Next one, please.

下一位

B:Hi,I would like to check in.

你好我要辦登機託運手續。

A:Ok, may I see your passport, please.

好的,看下您的護照。

B:Sure!

好的。

A:All right! You may put your luggage on the scale.

沒問題,您可以把行李放在這個上面稱重了。

B:What is the luggage allowance?

免費行李啥標準

A:It is 50 pounds for an international luggage. Your luggage is overweight.

國際行李是50磅(45斤)。您的行李超重了。

A:How much should I pay for overweight?

超重我要付多少錢?

B:The rate for excess luggage is 6 dollars per pound, and your luggage is two pounds overweight.

超重的話,沒磅是6美金,您的行李超了兩磅。

A:Ok, I am going to take out something.

好吧,那我拿一點東西出來。

B:Sure, take your time.

好的,慢慢來。

  公衆號:跟着豆子學口語

  本文爲原創文章,版權歸作者所有,未經授權不得轉載!