當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 關於醫院和生病的英語情景口語

關於醫院和生病的英語情景口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.21W 次

醫院是一個很神奇的地方,那裏有着生老病死,小編下面就給大家分享英語口語,如果想要學習英語就要好好學習

padding-bottom: 100%;">關於醫院和生病的英語情景口語

  在診所

W: Hello, Doctor.

你好,醫生。

D: Well, What seems to be the trouble, Mr. Williams?

嗯,威廉斯先生,你怎麼了?

W: It's nothing serious actually, doctor. It’s … Well, I get tired very easily recently, and I often doze off during meetings, office hours and sometimes even while I'm dining.

醫生,事實上我沒有什麼大毛病。只是…額,我最近很容易疲勞。開會的時候,辦公的時候,甚至是吃飯的時候,我經常都打瞌睡。

D: How long has this been going on?

這種症狀持續多久了?

W: About two months. I didn't pay much attention to it in the beginning, but you see, I got fired this morning. I dozed off while we were having an important meeting, right in front of the boss. I was very embarrassed.

兩個月左右。開始的時候我沒有怎麼去注意,但是你看,我今天早上被解僱了。當我們在開一個重要會議的時候,我在我老闆面前打瞌睡了。我覺得非常尷尬。

D: How was your appetite?

你的胃口怎麼樣?

W: Pretty good, I'd say.

非常好,我想說。

D: You haven't lost any weight, have you?

你體重沒有下降,是嗎?

W: No, doctor. I've actually put on two pounds.

不,醫生。事實上我已經瘦了兩磅。

D: Unbotton your shirt, please.

請解開你的襯衣。

W: Well, doctor?

好的,醫生。

D: You'll have to have some laboratory examinations to know for sure.

你必須做一些實驗室檢查才能確診。

W: What examinations?

什麼檢查?

D: A blood test and uring test. You can come back next week, say 4 pm to see the results.

驗血和驗尿。你下個星期再來。下午四點鐘就能看到結果。

檢查身體

D: Hi, Mr. Smith. I'm Doctor Hawkins. Why are you here today?

史密斯先生,你好。我是霍金斯醫生。你今天來這裏幹嘛?

S: I found it would be a good idea to get a check-up.

我覺得來做個身體檢查好點。

D: Yes, well, you haven't had one for 5 years. You should have one every year.

是的,額,你已經5年沒做身體檢查了。你應該每年檢查一次。

S: I know. I figure as long as there is nothing wrong, why go see the doctor?

我知道。我就覺得既然沒什麼毛病,爲什麼要去看醫生。

D: Well, the best way to avoid serious illnesses is to find out about them early. So try to come at least once a year for your own good.

額,避免嚴重的疾病的最好方法是儘早發現它們。所以,爲了你自己好,爭取每年來檢查一次。

S: Ok.

好的。

D: Let me see here. Your eyes and ears look fine. Take a deep breath, please. Do you smoke, Mr. Smith?

讓我看看這裏。你的眼睛和耳朵看起來都很好。請深呼吸。史密斯先生,你抽菸嗎?

S: Yes.

是的。

D: Smoking is the leading cause of lung cancer and heart disease, you know. You really should quit.

你知道的,抽菸是肺癌和心臟病的主要誘因。你真的應該戒了它。

S: I've tried hundreds of times, but I just can't seem to kick the habbit.

我已經試了幾百次了,但是我似乎戒不了這個習慣。

D: Well, we have classes and some medications that might help. I'll give you more information before you leave.

額,我們有一些課程和藥物可能對此有幫助。在你離開之前我會給你更多的資料。

S: Ok, thanks doctor.

好的,謝謝醫生。

  電話斷線

M: Operator! Operator!

接線員!接線員!

W: Can I help you?

有什麼我可以幫你的嗎?

M: Yes, I was talking to a party. We were disconnected.

是的,我正跟對方講話。我們的電話線中斷了。

W: I'm sorry, sir. Just hold the line, please. Now the line is connected. Go ahead please.

先生對不起。請別掛斷。現在線路接通了。請繼續。

M: Thank you.