當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於英語對話醫生和病人

關於英語對話醫生和病人

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.84W 次

英語對話教學是中學英語教學的重要組成部分,它對提高學生英語口語水平,培養學生的語言交際能力都有很大的作用。本站小編整理了關於醫生和病人英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

padding-bottom: 75%;">關於英語對話醫生和病人
  關於醫生和病人英語對話篇一

病人:這是我的藥方,你能幫我配藥嗎?

Patient: This is my prescription. Can you fill it for me, please?

藥劑師:當然可以。

Chemist: Certainly.

病人:謝謝。

Patient: Thank you.

藥劑師:別客氣。讓我看看。大概需要五分鐘的時間。

Chemist:You're welcome. Well, let me see. It will take about five minutes.

病人:好的。

Patient: All right.

藥劑師:好了,這是你所需要的中草藥。

Chemist: O.K. this is your herbal medicine.

病人:請您給我解釋一下怎麼熬這副中草藥,好嗎?

Patient: Could you tell me what I should do with it?

藥劑師:每天早晨打開一包,倒入500毫升冷水中浸泡一個半小時。然後用大火煮。煮至沸騰後把火關小。用文火熬30分鐘,然後把火關掉。冷卻後,到出服用。到出時當心不要把藥渣倒入杯中。

Chemist: Every morning soak one bad in 200 mls of cold water for one and a half hours, then heat it up quickly. As soon as it begins to boil, turn down the heat, and simmer for thirty minutes. Then turn off the heat. Leave it to cool, then pour out the liquid to drink. Be careful no to let any of the leaves go into the cup.

病人:還挺複雜的。順便問一下,我能用普通的鋼製鍋熬藥嗎?

Patient: It is quite complicated. By the way, can I use a steel pan?

藥劑師:不行,你最好還是用砂鍋。

Chemist: No, you can't do that. You'd better use an earthenware pot.

病人:謝謝。我今天還真學到不少東西。

Patient: Thank you very much. I have learned a lot today fom you.

藥劑師:不客氣。祝你早日康復。

Chemist: You're welcome. I hope you will recover in no time.

  關於醫生和病人英語對話篇二

大夫:請進。你哪裏不舒服?

Doctor: Please come in. What seems to be the trouble?

病人:肚子不舒服。我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了。

Patient: It's my stomach. I think probably I had too much at supper yesterday evening.

大夫:你昨晚吃了些什麼,能告訴我嗎?

Doctor: Can you tell me what you had for supper yesterday evening?

病人:海鮮,烤鴨。種類很多,有的我叫不出名兒。

Patient: Seafood, roastduck. Oh, a great variety of things, I can't name them exactly.

大夫:你嘔吐過沒有?

Doctor: Have you vomitted?

病人:嘔吐過。昨晚吐了三次,還上了好幾趟廁所。

Patient: Yes, I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.

大夫:我明白了。你得做一個大便檢查。我給你開一張化驗單。你帶着化驗單到化驗室去。檢查完後,請把化驗報告給我送過來。

Doctor: I see. Now you have to get your stools tested. I'll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.

病人:好吧。待會兒見,大夫。

Patient: All right, doctor. I'll see you later.

大夫:待會兒見。

Doctor: See you later.

病人:大夫,這是我的化驗報告。

Patient: Here' my report, Doctor.

大夫:請坐。讓我看看。沒什麼大問題。只是你吃了過多的油膩食物,導致消化不良。我給你開點藥。吃了這些藥你會感覺好多了。接下來的幾天,你的飲食要儘量清淡一點。

Doctor: Take your seat, and let me have a look. It's nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food. I will prescribe you some medicine for it to make you feel better. I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.

病人:我會照你說的去做。謝謝您,大夫。

Patient: I will follow your advice. Thanks a lot.

大夫:不客氣。

Doctor: You are welcome.

  關於醫生和病人英語對話篇三

大夫:你哪裏不舒服?

Doctor: What seems to be the problem?

病人:唉,我剛纔過馬路,正趕上一輛車從拐角處開過來。由於車速過快,等司機看到我再剎車時,已經太晚了。我被撞倒在地,從地上爬起來時,我發現我的左臂和肘部也被擦傷,並且現在我的肋骨有點痛。

Patient: Well, I was crossing the road, where a car came round the corner too quickly, and when the driver saw me, it was too late to stop. I was knocked to the ground, and when I got up,my left arm and elbow were grazed and now, I have a pain in my ribs.

大夫:讓我檢查一下吧。你哪兒疼啊?

Doctor: I'll just take a look. Where does it hurt?

病人:這很難說清楚,好象渾身都痛。

Patient: It's hard to say. It hurts all over.

大夫:我按這兒,你疼不疼?

Doctor: Does it hurt when I do this?

病人:哎呀!你一按這兒我就疼得要命。

Patient: Ouch! The pain is very bad when you press here.

大夫:你的胳膊和肘部好象沒什麼問題。但是出於安全考慮,你還是最好去照一張X光片。片子照好之後,馬上拿過來讓我看看。

Doctor: You arm and elbow seem to be all right. But, to be on the safe side, you'd better go to the X-ray Department. When the X-rays are ready, bring them back to me to examine.

病人:好的,那麼待會兒再見吧!

Patient: OK. See you later.

大夫:待會兒見!

Doctor: See you then!

( Ten minutes later, the patient brings back the X-ray plates)

病人:這是我的X光片。

Patient:Here's my X-rays.

大夫:讓我看看,一切基本正常。只是這兒,你看,有點小問題。有一點骨裂。

Doctor: I'll just take a look at it. Everything is all right, except here, see it? There's a hairline fracture.

病人:這嚴重嗎?

Patient: Is it serious?

大夫:算不上嚴重。但是,這兩三週你最好不要去上班。儘量臥牀休息

Doctor: No. It's not very serious, but you should take two or three weeks off work, and rest in bed as much as possible.

病人:大夫,我是否需要服用點什麼藥呢?

Patient: Should I take some medicine, doctor?

大夫:是這樣,我會給你開一些草藥,這樣你的傷口會癒合得快一點。另外,你還需要服用一些口服藥。這是藥方。待會兒你拿到藥房去配藥。請按說明服藥。

Doctor: All right. I'll give you some herbal medicine to help you heal quickly. In addition, I will prescribe you some medicine for oral administration. Here is a prescription. Take it to the chemist's. please take the medicine according to the instruction.

病人:我需要上石膏嗎?

Patient: Will I need to be put in plaster?

大夫:不需要。藥方裏我給你開了一管藥膏。每天搽兩三次。

Doctor: No, it isn't necessary. I have presribed you a tube of ointment. Administer it two or three times a day.

病人:非常感謝您,大夫。

Patient: Thank you very much, doctor.

大夫:不客氣。再見!

Doctor: Not at all. Goodbye!

病人:再見!

Patient: Goodbye!


看了“關於醫生和病人英語對話”的人還看了:

1.關於病人與醫生的英語對話

2.關於醫生和病人的英語對話

3.有關醫生和病人的英語對話

4.醫生與病人的英語對話

5.醫生與患者的英語對話