當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 餐廳英文對話客人離開

餐廳英文對話客人離開

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.56W 次

客人離開的時候,通常在餐廳進行的英文對話大多都是結賬。下面是本站小編給大家整理的客人離開時的餐廳英文對話,供大家參閱!

餐廳英文對話客人離開
  客人離開時的餐廳英文對話1

I've left your bill at the cash register for whenever you're ready to pay .我已經將您的賬單放在現金出納機那兒,以供您準備好時隨時支付。

There aren't enough small bills in the cash register .現金出納錢箱裏沒有足夠的小額鈔票了。

A ten-percent service charge has been added to your bill ,the total comes to NT$2000.您的賬單加上了10%的服務費,所以費用一共是新臺幣2000元。

I'm afraid your signature doesn't match the one on the back of your card I see some form of ID ?恐怕您的簽名和信用卡背後的簽名不相吻合。可以讓我看看您的身份證件嗎?

Sorry ,we don't take checks d you mind paying in cash ?抱歉,我們不接受支票。您介意用現金付款嗎?

Thank you very much for dining with us is your receipt .非常感謝您來本餐廳用餐,這是您的發票。

We're about to leave ,so can we have the check ,please ?我們即將要離開了,所以可以拿賬單過來嗎?麻煩你?

We accept all major credit cards ver ,I'm afraid we don't accept foreign currency as payment .本餐廳接受所有主要的信用卡。然而恐怕我們不接受外幣支付。

I'll pay in cash you are ,and keep the change .我會用現金付款。拿去,零錢不用找了。

Do you need your company's invoice number on the receipt ?您的發票上需要打上貴公司的統一編號嗎?

  客人離開時的餐廳英文對話2

Guest: Check/Take the bill,please.

結賬。

Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sign it to your room?

這是您的賬單,先生。您想簽單嗎?

Guest: No, I'll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.

不,我付現金,你們收美元嗎?

Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chinese yuan for change. And the exchange rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804. Do you mind that?

是的,但是我們找零隻有人民幣,兌換匯率是100美元兌804人民幣,你介意嗎?

Guest: Well. May I use my credit card?

那麼,可以用信用卡嗎?

Waiter: Yes sure. What kind do you have, sir?

當然,您有哪種?

Guest: Visa card.

維薩卡。

Waiter: Very good, sir. You have a 10% discount for using your visa card.

好的,先生。您用維薩卡可以得到10%的優惠。

Guest: Thank you. But what's this for?

謝謝,但這是什麼費用?

Waiter: Oh, This is a fifteen percent of surcharge for tax and service.

這是加收的15%的稅和服務費。

Guest: Oh. I see. Here you are.

我明白了,給你。

Waiter: Thank you. I'll return your visa card and receipt in a few minutes.

謝謝,稍等一會兒,我馬上給回你信用卡賬單。

Waiter: Will you please also sigh on the bill, sir? Thank you. Bye-bye. Have a nice day.

請在單上簽名,好嗎?謝謝,再見,祝您愉快。

  客人離開時的餐廳英文對話3

Paying by Cash 現金支付

Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.

服務員,結賬。

Waiter: Yes, sir.

好的,先生。

Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.

先生,這是您的賬單,多謝。

Guest: Here you are.

給你。

Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.

這裏收您200元,請稍等一會,我將很快找回零錢及賬單給您。

Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.

多謝,這是找給您的零錢及賬單。晚安,希望您再次光臨。

Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.

謝謝!這是給你的小費。

Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips./You're very kind. But no, thank you.

多謝,先生,但我們不接受小費。/不用的,謝謝你的好意。