當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 關於節日假期的英語口語

關於節日假期的英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.83W 次

口語在我們生活是很重要的哦,大家一定要好好學習一下哦,英語可能學習起來是有點困難哦,所以學習英語最重要的就是持之以恆,小編今天給大家分享有關英語的情景口語對話,要好好背背這些哦,希望能幫助到大家提高成績哦,  一你們復活節放幾天假

padding-bottom: 100%;">關於節日假期的英語口語

  一你們復活節放幾天假?

BUsually we have a month off.

通常放一個月。

AWhat will you do for this Easter?

這個復活節你準備怎樣過?

BI'll stay at home and have a complete rest.

呆在家裏好好休息一下。

  二新年願望 New Year's resolution

AIt's almost midnight! We are about to start a brand new year!

現在已經是午夜了!我正準備迎接新年的到來!

BI know it's so exciting! A new year is always like a clean slate. Fresh start to accomplish any dreams, objectives and goals.

我知道這樣很興奮!新的一年就像一個乾淨的石板。可以重新書寫你的夢想,目標和方向。

ADo you have a New Year's resolution?

你有新年願望嗎?

BI was thinking about it, but I'm never able to keep my New Year's resolution. Last year for example I joined a gym and only went twice.

我在想這件事,但是我從來沒有堅持過我的願望並且實現它。比如去年,我加入了一個健身房,但是隻去了兩詞。

AYeah I know what you mean. That's why this year I am keeping things more simple. Maybe like getting together with friends I haven't seen in a long time, or doing some volunteering work.

是的,我知道你的意思。這就是爲什麼我今年我的打算更加簡單。也許就像和長時間沒見的朋友聚在一起一樣,或者做一些自願的工作。

BThat seems reasonable. We should get together and watch the ball drop in Times Square.

聽起來很合理。我們應該聚在一起在時代廣場看投球。

ASure, as long as you don't try to kiss me at midnight!

這樣很好,只要你不要在午夜試着親我就好了!

BWell, we can't break tradition! It's bad luck!

嗯,我們不能打破常規!這樣會倒黴的!

  三歡度聖誕節

ADad, dad, dad! Wake up! It's Christmas!

爸爸,爸爸,爸爸!快起來。今天是聖誕節!

BTimmy. It's too early for this. Look, it's six in the morning! Go back to bed!

米,現在太早了,現在才6點,回去睡覺吧。

ANo way! Santa already came and left all our presents! Can we go open them? Please! Please!

沒門! 聖誕老人已經來過了,並給我們留下了禮物。我們現在能打開禮物嗎?求求你了。

BOf course, we can, honey. Bill, come on, get dressed.

當然可以,親愛的。比爾,過來,穿上衣服。

AFine! Not like Santa brought me any gifts!

好吧。好像聖誕老人並沒有給我禮物。

BBill! Honestly, you can be such a grouch sometimes.

比爾!老實說,你有時候很愛發牢騷。

ALook at all these presents under the Christmas tree! Awesome!

看看聖誕樹下的這些禮物。太棒了!

BAlright, Timmy, knock yourself out. We should get ready and head to the market to buy everything for the Christmas dinner tonight.

好的,吉米,你可以打開禮物了。我們應該準備好並去商店爲今晚的聖誕聚餐買些禮物。

AYeah, you're right. It's the first time we are hosting Christmas dinner at our house so everything has to be perfect.

說得對。這時我們第一次在自己家裏舉辦聖誕聚餐,所以萬事都應當妥當。

BI got the list right here. Ham, turkey, mashed potatoes, ingredients for the gravy and of course, yams!

我寫了購物單。火腿,火雞,土豆泥,肉汁的配料,當然還有土豆。

AMy dad offered to bring the eggnog so we should be set!

我爸爸會帶來些蛋奶酒,那樣我們一切都準備好了。