當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第1880期:使心煩意亂,使惱怒

迷你對話學地道口語第1880期:使心煩意亂,使惱怒

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.42W 次

第一,迷你對話

padding-bottom: 140.04%;">迷你對話學地道口語第1880期:使心煩意亂,使惱怒

A: What's getting on your nerves?

什麼事使你這麼心煩意亂?

B: The teacher said that four of us had failed the English exam.

老師說有四個人英語考試不及格。

A: Yeah. Don't worry. You're not one of them. Cheer up!

是的。別擔心,沒有你,振作起來吧!

B: Thank God!

感謝上帝!

第二,詞海識別

get on one’s nerves

exp. To irritate, grate on, or exasperate one.(使人惱怒)

e.g. Nothing personal, but your voice is really getting on my nerves.

不是個人恩怨,但你的聲音真讓我心煩。

e.g. Tom's been really defiant ever since he started daycare, and it's starting to get on my nerves.

Tom自從開辦了日託中心以來就一直目中無人,這開始讓我感到不安了。

e.g. The incessant talking got on his nerves and he longed for a quiet place where he could sit by himself.

院裏衆人的窮說,使他心裏鬧得慌,他願意找個清靜的地方獨自坐着。

第三,語彙積累

cheer up:振作起來,高興起來

e.g. Cheer up, I'm only trying to make you jealous.

別不高興,我只不過想引你吃醋。

e.g. Cheer up! Our troubles will soon be over.

振作起來!我們的困難很快就會過去。

e.g. She did not appear to be able to cheer up.

她好像怎麼也鼓不起興致來。