當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > Faith口語天天學第180期:話題上班族通勤

Faith口語天天學第180期:話題上班族通勤

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.94W 次

好好學習,天天向上。大家好,歡迎《Faith口語課堂-天天學》的新老學員們,我是Faith老師,美好的一天從學英語開始。

padding-bottom: 66.56%;">Faith口語天天學第180期:話題上班族通勤

Commuting 上班族通勤

以下是關於上班族通勤話題的一些具有典型性的連讀句子,請注意每個句子中的連讀發音。
a. Get⌒on⌒at the beginning⌒of the bus line, get⌒off⌒at the end.
在公共汽車始發站上車,在終點站下車。
At the beginning of the bus line: 在始發站
At the end of the bus line: 在終點站

b. I walk⌒about⌒a mile to the bus stop, just hop⌒on the bus.
我步行大約一英里來到公共汽車站,然後跳上公共車。
Bus stop: 公共汽車站
Hop on the bus: 跳上公共車

c. It's beautiful to walk⌒in the back bay and then⌒on Liven Street.
在海灣後邊走走,然後走到裏文街,這一切很美。
Back Bay: n. 海灣後邊

d. Normally⌒I drive to the city, about six⌒and⌒a half miles by car⌒on⌒a highway.
一般情況下,我開車來到市區,在公路上開6英里半就到了。
Normally: adv. 通常
On a highway: 在公路上

e. Sometimes⌒I try to meditate, as well⌒as pay⌒attention to the road⌒and do some thinking.
有時候我試着冥思,同時還要注意着交通路面,想些問題。
Meditate: v. 冥思
Pay attention to: 注意

f. I walk to the station, I get⌒on the train, and⌒I go to the South station, and then walk⌒another five minutes to my school.
我步行到車站,坐火車到南站,然後再步行5分鐘就來到了學校。
Get on the train: 上火車

g. Because this way⌒I can stop⌒at the cleaners⌒on the way⌒in. On the way home, if⌒I want to stop⌒at the grocery store, I have the⌒advantage⌒of getting⌒in⌒and⌒out of my car versus bus.
因爲這樣我就可以在上班的路上順便在洗衣店停一下。在回家的路上,如果我想在雜貨店停一下,可以任意地上下我的車,這比坐公共車方便多了。
On the way in: 在上班的路上
On the way home: 在回家的路上
Grocery store: 雜貨店
Have the advantage of getting in and out of my car: 可以任意地上下我的車
Versus: 與……相比,比較

h. If⌒I knew that⌒I was going to be⌒out very late⌒at night, maybe⌒I would bring the car so that⌒I knew⌒I could get home safely.
如果我晚上會回來的比較晚,或許我會自己開車,這樣我可以比較安全地返家。
Get home safely: 安全地返家

i. I drive⌒in every morning, and⌒I park way down⌒on Tianhe street. I have⌒a parking permit there that⌒I'm very lucky to get.
我每天早上開車,把車停在天河街。我在那兒有一個停車許可證,也是很幸運纔拿到的。
Parking permit: 停車許可證
Parking lot: 停車場

j. Public transportation⌒isn’t⌒available⌒on the route that⌒I have to take to work, so I have to use my own car.
我上下班的那條路上沒有公共交通工具,因此我不得不自己開車。
Public transportation: 公共交通工具
Available: adj. 可獲得的

k. I took the subway from Boston, change lines and just⌒a short Delightful little stroll in the beautiful morning.
我在波士頓上了地鐵,換乘其它線,然後在美麗的早晨愉快的走一小段路。
Subway: n. 地鐵
Change lines: 換乘其它線
Delightful: a. 愉快的
Stroll: n. 散步

How about you? How do you get to work every day? 你是怎麼上下班的呢?