當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 機場英語日常對話 情景對話帶翻譯

機場英語日常對話 情景對話帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.02W 次

出國旅遊,即使沒有一口流利的英語,瞭解一些常用的旅遊英語口語也是很有必要的!今天本站小編在這裏爲大家分享一些機場英語日常對話,希望這些英語對話會對大家有所幫助!

機場英語日常對話 情景對話帶翻譯
  機場英語日常對話篇1

A:Ms. Wang, this is Mr. Cooper, president of Ivy Publishing.

王小姐,這位是古柏先生,是常春藤出版公司的總裁。

B:It's nice to meet you, Mr. Cooper.

幸會,古柏先生。

A:Nice to meet you, Ms. Wang. You must be exhausted after your long trip from Canada.

幸會,王小姐。你從加拿大飛過來,一定累壞了。

B:Yes, it was quite a long flight. I'm glad to finally be here.

是啊,那真是漫長的飛行。真高興終於抵達了。

  機場英語日常對話篇2

AIt was very nice of you both to take me to the airport.

謝謝你們兩位把我送到機場。

BOh,it's our 'll keep in touch with us at the office,won't you?

哪兒的話。您仍會通過這兒的辦事處繼續跟我們保持聯絡,是吧?

AOf course. And please let me know if I can be of any help while I'm in Beijing.

那當然。我在北京期間,如果有任何我能幫得上忙的話,請一定告訴我。

BIt's a deal.

一言爲定。

ABy the way,if you have time,why don't you come to Bejing while we're there?

對了,假如您有時間,趁我們在那兒,何不來北京一趟?

BOh,what a great idea!Wouldn't a trip to Beijing be wonderful?

對,那真是個好主意!去北京旅行不是很棒嗎?

AWell,the trip sounds wonderful but to be honest,the exchange rate is too high.

是啊,好像是很棒,可是說老實話,總覺得外匯率太高了。

BYou have a point there,but please,give it some thought. We'd be more than happy to have you stay with us in Beijing.

說的也是。但話說回來,還是請你們再考慮一下。到北京在我們家住的話,我們會更高興。

AWell,that's very nice of you.

啊!那太好了。

BIt sounds like they're boarding a good trip.

好像他們現在開始登機了。祝您旅途愉快。

  機場英語日常對話篇3

AWe're now staying at the Holiday Inn. How do we get to the airport?

我們現在住在假日酒店,到機場怎麼走?

BWe have shuttle buses leaving for the airport from downtown every 20 minutes The bus stops at Holiday Inn as well. Be sure to get on the bus before 7: 30.

我們在市區每20分鐘有班車開往機場。班車會在假日酒店停。請您7:30之前一定要乘上我們的班車。

AWhat is the earliest one?

最早的一班是什麼時候?

BAt 7 am. It takes about one hour to get to the airport. So it'll be right for your timing.

早上7點。到機場一小時左右,正好趕上你們的航班。

AOK, thank you. By the way, what can I do if I want to put off my flight?

好的,謝謝您。請問,萬一我想推遲我的航班怎麼辦?

BYour tickets are valid for one you want to change flight, you just go to the airline's ticketing office and have it reconfirmed. But you have to fly the same airlines.

你們的機票一年之內有效。如果您想改變航班日期,您只需到售票處再次確定您的航班就行了。不過您仍然得乘坐同一家航空公司的班機。

AOK. What can I do if l want to cancel the ticket?

好的。如果想取消這個航班呢?

BIn that case. you can get a refund with a certain percentage of the original fare deducted as the service charge.

那樣的話,您仍然可以拿回您的機票費用,不過將會扣除原價一定比例的服務費。

AThat's reasonable. OK, thank you very much.

這很合理,非常感謝。

>>>下一頁更多“英語機場情景對話帶翻譯”
  機場英語日常對話篇4

AWould you prefer a window or aisle seat?

您比較喜歡靠窗還是靠走道的位置?

BA window seat, please.

請給我一個靠窗的位置。

AOkay, sir. Here is your boarding pass. The flight leaves from Gate 15. Boarding starts at 9:45

好的,先生。這兒是您的登機證。這班飛機在十五號登機門起飛。九點四十

BHi, I'd like to check in.

嗨,我要辦理登機手續。

AMay I see your boarding pass?

我可以看您的登機證嗎?

BHere it is.

在這兒。

AOkay. Please be seated, sir. Boarding will begin in a few minutes.

好的。先生,您請坐。幾分鐘之後就開始登機。

  機場英語日常句子閱讀

May I see your passport, please? 麻煩請給我你的護照。

Where are you staying? 將在那兒住宿?

Here is my passport / Here it is. 這是我的護照。

I will stay at Boston Hotel. 我將住在波士頓飯店

What‘s the purpose of your visit? 旅行的目的爲何?

Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan? 是否有臺灣回程機票?

Sightseeing(Businese). 觀光(公務)。

Yes, here it is. 有的,這就是回程機票。

How long will you be staying in the United States? 預計在美國停留多久?

How much money do you have with you? 你隨身攜帶多少現金?

5 days. 5天。

I have 800 dollars. 大約800元。

I plan to stay for about 10 days. 預計停留約10天。

Good. Have a nice day. 祝你玩得愉快。

I’m just passing through. 我只是過境而已。

Thank you. 謝謝。

I am leaving for Geneva tonight. 今晚即動身前往日內瓦。

  2.行李遺失

出國旅行最令人氣結的事,莫過於行李遺失。一旦發生這樣不幸的事,

多數人的第一反應是心急如焚,在這樣狀況下,還要用英語向當地人員 請求協助,着實是件困難的事。本篇將提供在遺失行李的意外狀況下, 旅客如何用簡單而清楚的英語,向工作人員描述本身行李特色,提供足 夠資料,以便掌握時間找回失物。 Where can I get my baggage? 我在何處可取得行李?

It‘s a small ovemight bag. It’s light brown. 它是一個茶色小旅行袋。

I can‘find my baggage. 我找不到我的行李。

Please wait for a moment while we are investigating. 我們正在調查,請稍等一下。

Here is my claim tag. 這是我的行李票。

We may have lost some baggage so we’d like to make a lost baggage report.

Would you come with me to the office?

我們可能遺失了幾件行李,所以必須填份行李遺失報告。 請和我到辦公室。

Could you please check it urgently? 是否可麻煩緊急查詢?

How soon will I find out? 多快可找到?

How many pieces of baggage have you lost? 你總共遺失了幾件行李?

Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you‘ve located it. 一旦找到行李,請立即送到我停留的飯店。 Can you describe your baggage? 請描述你的行李。

How can you help me if you can’t find my baggage today? 若是今天無法找到行李,你可如何幫助我?

It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it‘s gray. 它是一箇中型的灰色紳耐特皮箱。

I’d like to purchase what I need for the night. 我想要購買過夜所需的用品。

It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag. It‘s dark blue.

它是一個上面繫有我名牌的大型皮製黑藍色行李箱。

  3.海關申報

每個國家的出、入境申報規則皆不同,有些國家不准許攜帶農產品,有 些國家規定攜帶現金額度,然而,無論規則爲何,按照出、入境國家的 規則照實申報,是必須確實遵守的原則。若被查獲,不僅在金錢上必須 付出加倍罰款,而且會破壞旅遊心情。因此,最好在出發前打聽好目的 國是否有特殊申報規定,以免興沖沖帶了一堆東西,卻被海關全數沒收。 Your passport and declaration card, please. 請出示護照和申報單。

This is a souvenir that I’m taking to Taiwan. 這是我要帶去臺灣的當地紀念品。

Do you have anything to declare? 是否有任何東西需要申報?

Do you have any liquor or cigarettes? 你有攜帶任何酒類或香菸嗎?

No, I don‘t. 沒有。

Yes, I have two bottles of whisky. 是的,我帶了兩瓶酒。

Please open this bag. 請打開這個袋子。

The camera is for my personal use. 這個相機是我私人使用的。

What are these? 這些東西是做何用?

ou’ll have to pay duty on this. 你必須爲這項物品繳付稅金。

These are for my personal use. 這些是我私人使用的東西。

Do you have any other baggage? 你還有其它行李嗎?

These are gifts for my friends. 這些是給朋友的禮物。

O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit. 好了!請將這張申報卡交給出口處的官員。

  4.機場旅遊信息

爲了使旅客在踏入異國的第一步便能充份掌握旅途中所需的信息,大部份 國際機場皆設有「旅遊諮詢中心」(TOURIST INFORMATION),舉凡住宿、

交通或是該到何處玩,此中心皆能提供旅客最專業的服務。假使事先未能 預定好住宿飯店,也可在到達後,向旅遊諮詢中心索取飯店資料,並立刻 打電話詢問住房狀況,以免徒增提着大包小包在市區中尋找住宿飯店的不 便。

Where is the tourist information? 旅遊諮詢中心在那裏?

Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive? 是否可建議一間較爲廉價的旅館? Is there an airport bus to the city? 是否有機場巴士可到市區?

Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night? 是否有每晚花費在50美元以下的飯店?

Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)? 巴士站牌(出租車招呼站)在那裏?

Could you recommend a hotel in the city center? 是否可建議一家位於市中心的旅館?

Where can I get the limousine for Hilton Hotel? 我在何處可搭乘希爾頓飯店的接泊巴士?

I‘d like to stay at a hotel near the station (beach). 我想要住在靠近車站(海灘)的飯店。

How can I get to Hilton Hotel? 我要如何才能到達希爾頓飯店? How much is it per night? 每晚費用爲多少?

Do you have a hotel list? 這兒有飯店目錄嗎?

Does it include tax and service charge? 費用是否包含稅與服務費?

Can I have a youth hostel list? 是否可提供我一份青年旅館的目錄?

Is breakast included? 早餐是否已包含於費用內?

May I have a city map? 是否可給我一份城市地圖?

Is there a discount for staying several days? 若停留數日是否有任何折扣?

Can I reserve a hotel(rent a car)here?

我是否可在此預訂飯店(租車)? I’d like to stay for two nights. 我想要停留兩晚。

  5.機位預約、確認篇

雖然現在許多航空公司已取消72小時前需確認機位的手續,然而,以 防萬一,最好仍在回程或前往下一段旅程前打電話確認機位無誤。若 機位預訂有問題,最好馬上重新訂位,以免延誤行程。

Hello. This is United Airlines. 聯合航空,您好。

I‘d like to reconfirm my flight. 我想要再確認班機。

What’s your name and flight number? 請說您的大名與班機號碼?

My name is Jerry Cheng, and the flight number is UA 003 for Los Angeles.

我的名字是傑瑞‘陳,班機號碼是飛往洛杉 機的聯合航空003班機。

When is it?June 10th. 行程是那一天?6月10日。

I’d like to make sure of the time it leaves. 我想要確認班機時間沒有改變。 I can‘t find your name. Really? 我找不到您的大名。真的? May I have your name again? 請再告訴我一次您的大名? I still can’t find your name on the reservation list.

我仍然無法在訂位名單中找到您的 名字。

Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on this flight. No problem.

別擔心,這班班機仍有空位提供新的訂位者。 One economy class seat, is that right? 一個經濟艙座位,對嗎? Now you have been booked. 沒問題,您已完成訂位。

Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?

謝謝。你們何時開始辦理登機?

Two hours before departure time. 起飛前2小時。

You must check-in at least one hour before. 你必須在至少1小時前辦理登機。


猜你喜歡:

1.接機常用英語對話短文

2.接機英文情景對話短文

3.預約的英語日常情景對話

4.關於機場實用英語對話及詞彙

5.在機場的實用英語對話及詞彙