當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 機場常用英語對話帶翻譯

機場常用英語對話帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.58W 次

英語情景對話課是指在英語教學中,創設一定的話題情景或社交活動的情景場面,通過師生互動或生生互動的語言交流活動,來實現學生語言知識的掌握、聽說交際能力素質的培養及提高的目標。小編精心收集了機場常用英語對話帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!

padding-bottom: 75%;">機場常用英語對話帶翻譯
  機場常用英語對話帶翻譯1

A:Good afternoon. May I help you?

下午好。需要幫忙嗎?

B:Yes. I'd like to check in, please.

是的。我要辦理登機手續。

A:May I see your ticket and passport, please?

請讓我看看您的機票和護照好嗎?

B:Sure. Here they are.

好的。這些就是。

A:Please put your baggage on the scale.

請把您的行李放到秤上。

B:What's the weight limit?

重量限制是多少?

A:Thirty two kilos.

32公斤。

B:I hope my baggage aren't overweight.

希望我的行李沒有超重。

A:No. They aren't.

是的。沒超重。

B:May I carry this satchel?

我可以隨身攜帶小提包嗎?

A:Sure. But please attach this claim tag.

當然可以。不過請您貼上這個取包標籤。

B:OK.

好的。

A:Here is your boarding pass.

這是您的登機牌。

B:Which gate?

在幾號口登機?

A:Gate Four. Please go and have a seat in the waiting hall.

四號口,請到候機廳休息。

B:Thank you.

謝謝你。

  機場常用英語對話帶翻譯2

A:Good morning. Your ticket and passport, please?

早上好,請出示您的機票和護照。

B:Here you are.

給您。

A:Do you have any baggage to check in?

您有行李要託運嗎?

B:Yes, one box.

是的,有一個箱子。

A:Would you please put it on the scale?

請您把箱子放在磅秤上,好嗎?

B:OK. By the way, can you tell me how many kilos of free baggage each passenger is allowed?

好的。順便問一下,您能告訴我每位乘客的免費行李額是多少嗎?

A:The baggage allowance is different according to the class of your ticket. What class are you travelling?

免費行李額根據您所乘坐的艙位不同而不同。您坐的是什麼艙位?

B:First-class.

頭等艙。

A:For a first-class passenger, the free baggage allowance is forty kilos.

頭等艙的旅客免費行李額爲40公斤。

B:How many pieces of baggage can I carry on to the plane?

我可以帶幾件行李上飛機呢?

A:Passengers holding first class tickets may carry 2 pieces within the total weight of 5 kg onto the plane.

持頭等艙客票的旅客可以帶兩件總重量不超過5公斤的行李上飛機。

B:If my baggage exceeds the allowance, what should I do?

如果我的行李超過限量怎樣辦呢?

A:If the checked baggage is over the allowance, we will charge you for the overweight.

如果您的托運行李超過限額,您得付超重行李費。

B:I see. Thank you very much for your information.

我明白了。謝謝您提供的信息。

A:You're welcome. Your boarding pass and baggage check, please.

別客氣,您的登機牌和行李票。

B:Goodbye!

再見!

  機場常用英語對話帶翻譯3

A:Is this the right counter to check in for this flight?

這次班機是在這個櫃檯辦理登記手續嗎?

B:Yes, it is. Please put your luggage on the scale.

是的。請將您的行李放在秤上。

A:Your luggage is overweight. The free allowance for luggage is 20 kilos.

您的行李超重了。免費行李限額是20公斤。

B:Oh, can I keep this little suitcase as hand-luggage?

哦,那我可以把這個小手提箱隨身攜帶嗎?

A:OK, in this way it's just below the limit.

可以,這樣您的行李剛好低於限額。

A:Here's your ticket and your boarding card.

這是您的機票和登機牌。

B:All right. I will begin boarding soon.

好的,我馬上要登機了。


看了“機場常用英語對話帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.機場英語日常對話

2.關於機場實用英語對話及詞彙

3.在機場的實用英語對話及詞彙

4.機場接機常用英語對話精選

5.關於機場接機的英語對話精選

6.機場接待英語對話