當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於餐館點餐的英語對話

關於餐館點餐的英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.21W 次

隨着國際化社會的逐步形成,英語國際地位確立。在市場經濟不斷深入發展的情勢下,教育部一系列政策的相繼出臺,將英語課程的學習提前至小學三年級,以及奧運會、世博會等事件的推動,激發了少兒英語學習熱情。小編精心收集了關於餐館點餐的英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

關於餐館點餐的英語對話
  關於餐館點餐的英語對話篇1

Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant

休正在餐廳點餐

a few moments later?

(過了一會兒)

Emma: one sparkling water

埃瑪:一份帶汽的礦泉水。

Hugh: Thanks very much

休:謝謝!

Emma: Are you ready to order?

埃瑪:您現在可以點菜嗎?

Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.

休:是的,可以。請先給我來一份例湯,好嗎——今日的例湯是什麼?

Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?

埃瑪:是意大利蔬菜湯,可以嗎?

Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?

休:可以。好的…至於主菜,請給我一份雞肉,好嗎?

Emma: Chicken.

埃瑪:…雞肉…

Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please

休:再來一點蔬菜和煮土豆。

Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?

埃瑪:…煮土豆。好的。

Hugh: Thanks very much.

休:謝謝!

Emma: OK.

埃瑪:好的。

  關於餐館點餐的英語對話篇2

Waiter: Good evening. Do you have a reservation?

晚上好。您約定座位了嗎?

Tom: No, Idon''t.

沒有

Waiter: How many people are you together?

你們一共多少人?

Tom: Me on my own

就我一個人。

Waiter: Please follow is menu

請跟我來,這是菜單。

Tom: Well, I think I would like to have a shrimp cocktail and the tomato sausage soup first

我想先點一個蝦仁杯和一個番茄紅腸湯。

Waiter: Yes, sir. What main dish would you like,sir?

好的,先生。你喜歡什麼主菜?

Tom: I''ll have the sirloin special kind of desserts do you have?

請給我一客牛腰肉排。你們有什麼特色甜品?

Waiter: Lemon pie, hot cake in syrup, chocolate sundae and custard pudding

檸檬派,糖油煎餅,巧克力聖代和奶油布丁。

Tom: Well, I think I''ll order after I finish the main course.

等我吃過主菜再點吧。

Waiter: All right, I''ll bring the soup right away.

好的,湯馬上就會上來。

  關於餐館點餐的英語對話篇3

A: What can I do for you, sir?

先生,您要來點什麼?

B: What have you got this morning?

今天早上你們這兒有什麼?

A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

水果汁、糕點、各種茶點等等,應有盡有。

B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.

請給我來一杯西紅柿汁。

A: Any cereal, sir?

要來點穀類食品嗎,先生?

B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.

好的,來一份麥片粥。

A: And eggs?

還要來點雞蛋什麼的嗎?

B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.

要,再來一份薰豬肉和雞蛋,我喜歡薰豬肉鬆脆一點。

A: How do you want your eggs?

您喜歡雞蛋怎麼做?

B: Fried, please.

煎的。

A: Anything more, sir?

還要什麼別的東西嗎,先生?

B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.

不要了,足夠了。謝謝。

  關於餐館點餐的英語對話篇4

(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)

(一對夫婦在擁擠的餐廳外等待就座)

A: Do you have a reservation, sir?

請問您訂位了嗎?先生,太太?

B: No, I am afraid we don’t.

沒有。

A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?

很抱歉,餐廳已經滿座了。約要等30分鐘纔會有空桌。你們介意在休息室喝點東西直至有空桌嗎?

B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?

不用了,謝謝。我們等一會兒再來。請替我們預定一張二人桌,可以嗎?

A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?

當然可以。請問先生貴姓?

B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?

布魯斯。順便,我們可以要一張靠近窗口的桌子嗎?

A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.

我們會盡量安排,但不能保證,先生。

B: That’s fine.

我們明白了。

(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)

半小時後,布魯斯夫婦回來了。

A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.

你們的桌子已經準備好了,先生,太太。請往這邊走。

  關於餐館點餐的英語對話篇5

A: Waiter, a table for two, please.

服務生,請給我一張兩人的桌子。

B: Yes, this way please.

好的,請跟我來。

A: Can we see the menu, please?

能讓我們看一看菜單嗎?

B: Here you are.

給您。

A: What’s good today?

今天有什麼好吃的?

B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.

我推薦香酥鴨。

A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.

我們不想吃香酥鴨。或許我們可以先吃蘑菇湯,然後再要點海鮮和土豆片。

B: Do you want any dessert?

要甜品嗎?

C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.

不,謝謝。 咖啡就行了。

(After a few minutes.)

過了一會兒。

A: I can have the check, please.

結帳。

C: George. Let’s split this.

喬治,我們各自付帳吧。

A: No, it’s my treat tonight.

不,今天我請客。

B: Cash or charge, sir?

現金還是記帳?

A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.

記帳。請記入我的“美國運通信用卡”帳號。


看了“關於餐館點餐的英語對話”的人還看了:

1.有關餐廳點餐的英語對話

2.餐館用餐實用英語對話

3.實用英語情景對話之餐廳點餐

4.餐廳英語情景對話帶翻譯

5.關於餐廳點菜的英語對話