當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於餐館點餐英語對話

關於餐館點餐英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.02W 次

英語是世界上普遍使用的語言,許多國家都在強化和改革基礎教育階段的英語教學,英語教學得到了極大的重視,尤其是初中英語口語教學也越來越受到關注。小編精心收集了關於餐館點餐英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

padding-bottom: 167.54%;">關於餐館點餐英語對話
  關於餐館點餐英語對話篇1

服務員:

Are you ready to order now?

您準備好點餐了嗎? 外語學習教材

邁克:

Yes. I'll have some salad, roast beef, and mashed potatoes.

是的.給我來點兒色拉.烤牛肉和土豆泥.

服務員:

How do you want the beef? Rare, medium, or well-done?

牛肉怎麼做呢?你比較喜歡生的.中等熟度的.還是完全熟的牛排?

邁克:

Well-done.

完全熟的. 外語學習考試

服務員:

Sure. Do you want to drink anything?

好的.您要喝點什麼嗎?

邁克:

Do you have coffee or tea?

你們這兒有咖啡或者茶嗎?

服務員:

Yes, we have both. Which one would you like, coffee or tea?

是的.我們都有.您想要哪個?咖啡還是茶?

邁克:

Iced tea, please.

來杯冰茶.謝謝.

  關於餐館點餐英語對話篇2

Javier: Welcome to 's new restaurant. I heard the food is really authentic.

歡迎來到珍妮弗羅佩茲新開的餐館。我聽說這裏的食物非常道地。

Mei: It's Puerto Rican?

是波多黎各菜?

Javier: Actually it's a Cuban restaurant, like the ones you might find in Miami.

事實上這是家古巴餐廳,就像在邁阿密很容易見到的餐廳。

Mei: Wow, you guys really do mix up everything.

哇,你們真是個民族大鎔爐啊

Javier: It’s all Latin, baby. It's all good. Now let's order.

全都是拉丁嘛,寶貝。都很好吃。咱們來點菜吧。

Mei: Hmm...[reads menu] black beans and ds healthy

嗯……(看菜單)黑豆跟飯……聽起來很健康。

  關於餐館點餐英語對話篇3

Waiter:Would you like to order now, ma'am?

May:Yes, please. I'd like the steak and mushrooms。

Waiter:How would you like your steak, rare, medium, or well-done?

May:I'd like it well-done, please。

Waiter:What kind of potatoes would you like to go with that? Mashed, boiled or baked?

May:I think I'll have baked potatoes. And I'll have an iced tea with a lemon on the side please。

Waiter:Good. And would you care for soup or salad to start with?

May:I'd like a cream and onion soup, please。

Waiter:Will you be having dessert today, ma'am?

May:I want to skip dessert. That's all. Thank you。

Waiter:OK. I'll be with you in a moment。

  關於餐館點餐英語對話篇4

Simon: What are you going to have, Helen?

西蒙:海倫,你想吃點什麼?

Helen: Just a roast beef and French fries. What about you?

海倫:一份烤牛肉和炸土豆條。你要什麼?

Simon: I think I'll have the chef's salad. I guess we are ready to order, then. Exuse me, waitress.

西蒙:我想要主廚色拉。我想我們準備好點菜了。對不起,服務員。

Waitress: Yes, sir. May I help you, please?

服務員:來了,先生。您有些什麼吩咐?

Simon: Yes, we'd like to order, please.西蒙:我們想點菜。

Waitress: Fine. And what would you like?

服務員:好的,您吃點什麼?

Helen: I'll have a roast beef, medium rare, with French fries.

海倫:我要一份適中略生的烤牛肉和炸土豆條。

Simon: Could I have the chef's salad, please?

西蒙:請給我一份主廚沙拉好嗎?

Waitress: One chef's salad, a roast beef, medium rare, with French fries. And what kind of dressing would you like on the salad?

服務員:一份主廚沙拉,一份適中略生的烤牛肉和炸土豆條。您的沙拉要那種調味品?

Simon: What kinds do you have?

西蒙:你們都有什麼?

Waitress: Italian, French, Russian, or oil and vinegar.

服務員:有意大利式的,法國式的,俄國式的,以及油和醋的。

Simon: I'd like Russian.

西蒙:我要俄國式的。

Waitress: Would you care for anything to drink?

服務員:您要點喝的嗎?

Simon: Do you have iced tea?

西蒙:有冰茶嗎?

Waitress: I'm sorry, we don't.

服務員:對不起,我們這兒沒有。

Simon: Well, I'll have foffee, then.

西蒙:那麼,我要咖啡。

Helen: Make that two.

海倫:上兩份。

Waitress: Yes, sir. Would you like anything else?

服務員:來了,先生。您還想要點別的嗎?

Simon: No, thank you. What about you, Helen?

西蒙:不要了,謝謝,海倫,你呢?

Helen: Could you bring me some sliced tomatoes?

海倫:能給我上些飯切片嗎?

Waitress: One side order of sliced tomatoes. Very good. And shall I bring you your coffee now?

服務員:外加一份番茄片。好的,我現在給您上咖啡嗎?

Simon: Yes, right now, please.

西蒙:是的,請快上吧。


看了“關於餐館點餐英語對話”的人還看了:

1.有關餐廳點餐的英語對話

2.餐館用餐實用英語對話

3.關於餐廳點菜的英語對話

4.實用英語情景對話之餐廳點餐

5.關於餐廳常用英語對話