當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 日常交流常用英語對話

日常交流常用英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.28K 次

當今時代,英語已經成爲一種多國、多文化,多功能的國際語言。“英語族”這一概念也開始爲大家所熟悉。本站小編整理了日常交流常用英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

padding-bottom: 133.33%;">日常交流常用英語對話
  日常交流常用英語對話一

Miss Lee: Tom,can we have a talk?

湯姆,我們能談談嗎?

Tom: Okay,Miss Lee.

好的,李老師。

Miss Lee: Do you really want to give up the chance of further education abroad?

你真的要放棄這次出國深造的機會嗎?

Tom: Yes,I don’t want to leave my parents and girlfriend.

是的,我不想離開父母和女朋友。

Miss Lee: You made a sevrious mistake, do you realize?

你犯了個嚴重的錯誤,你知道嗎?

Tom: What kind of mistake?

什麼錯誤?

Miss Lee: Only you work hard and get a good condition, you can have the ability to give them more love.

只有你好好拼搏取得好的條件,你纔有能力去好好愛他們。

Tom: Is that so?

是這樣嗎?

Miss Lee: Yes,I hope you can take it over.

是的,我希望你好好想想。

Tom: OK,I’ll take your advice.

好,我接受你的忠告。

  日常交流常用英語對話二

Lily: Amy, how long have you been here?

艾米,你在這呆了多久了?

Amy: I came to China on June, it has been 7 months.

我是六月份來中國,現在算起來有7個月了。

Lily: Wow, that is a long time. And you must never spend the Spring Festival in China.

哇,很久了。那你一定沒有在中國度過春節了。

Amy: Yes, and I going to stay in China this year to see how Chinese people spend their most important festival.

對啊,所以我打算今年留在中國,看看中國人是怎麼度過他們最重要的日子的。

Lily: Really? Maybe you can come to celebrate it with my family.

真的嗎?也許你可以和我們家一起過節。

Amy: Can I?

可以嗎?

Lily: My parents would be happy to have you. I believe you will love it. Though we live in downtown, we always spend Spring Festival in hometown.

我父母一定會很高興的。我相信你一定會喜歡的。雖然我們家住在城市,我們總是在老家過春節。

Amy: You mean in the countryside?

你是說在農村嗎?

Lily: Yes, I believe you will know a lot about Chinese traditions this winter holiday, such as the custom, practices, cuisine, greeting and so on.

對的,我相信你一定可以在這個寒假瞭解到許多中國的傳統習俗,如風俗習慣、菜餚、祝詞等等。

Amy: Wonderful! I can’t wait to the coming of that day.

太棒了,我都快等不及了。

  日常交流常用英語對話三

Tom: Hi, Bill. What were you doing this morning?

嗨,比爾。你今早在做什麼啊?

Bill: Just watching movie.

就只是看電影。

Tom: What movie?

什麼電影啊?

Bill: Ice twisters.

急凍末日。

Tom: Is it about the tornado that caused by the government tests?

是不是講由於政府實驗而引起的旋風。

Bill: Yep, you saw that before?

是的,你看過啊?

Tom: Just a few days ago. It’s a nice movie. I think everyone should watch it and think over it.

幾天前纔看過。是一部很好的電影。我覺得每個人都應該去看看,並且好好想想。

Bill: So do I. You know the world becomes worse and worse. A few days ago, we just wear a T-shirt. But today, ten more T-shirts still couldn’t warn the body.

我也覺得。你看這個世界變得越來越糟糕了。幾天前,我們只要穿一件T-shirt,現在即使是十件T-shirt也不夠保暖。

Tom: You are right. When it’s time to rain, and it doesn’t, then the disaster should come.

沒錯。該下雨卻不下雨,那麼就要出大事了。

Bill: So everyone should watch it and take warning from it.

所以每個人都應看看這部電影,並引以爲戒。

  日常交流常用英語對話四

Lily: Anne, do you like vampire?

安妮,你喜歡吸血鬼嗎?

Anne: Yes, I do. I think they are quite cool and mysterious.

喜歡。我覺得他們很酷,而且很神祕。

Lily: So would you like to be a vampire if you have a chance?

那如果給你機會,你會想成爲吸血鬼嗎?

Anne: Not. It’s too cruel to drink human blood, and that make me feel like a beast. What’s more, vampire can’t walk around under the sun.

不會。吸人血太殘忍了,而且會讓我覺得像只禽獸。而且吸血鬼不能曬太陽。

Lily: That’s the disadvantage. So have you ever seen Daybreakers?

那確實很不好。那你看過嗜血破曉嗎?

Anne: Yes. In this movie, the vampires make up the majority of population with only 5% of the human race remaining, so the vampire’s food supply meets great crisis.

看過。在影片中,吸血鬼佔了絕大部分的人口,人類只有5%,所以吸血鬼的食物面臨了巨大的危機。

Lily: So how do you think of the film, interesting or disgusting?

那你覺得這部電影怎麼樣,有趣還是噁心?

Anne: I think it’s a good movie, it reflects human lust, and tells us to cherish our human life.

我覺得那是部好電影,它揭露了人性的貪婪,並告訴我們要珍惜人類的生命。

Lily: Indeed. If human beings just obey the law of life and never want more of live forever, it wouldn’t happen.

的確。如果人們遵守生命法則,並且不會想要太多,或者長生不老,那就不會發生。

Anne: Right. Nature is nature. Against the law means dark future.

對啊。大自然就是大自然。違背法則意味着黑暗的將來。


看了“日常交流常用英語對話”的人還看了:

1.生活常用英語對話

2.簡單日常英語對話

3.英語日常交際對話

4.簡單的日常英語對話

5.日常生活英語對話