當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 日常生活常用的英語口語對話

日常生活常用的英語口語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.19W 次

英語的發音只有一種,而口音是可以有很多的,跟國家和地區都有關係,今天小編就給大家分享一下英語口語,大家要努力學習

日常生活常用的英語口語對話

  Living with someone of the opposite sex 和異性一起生活

Katya: Hello, I'm Katya from Bulgaria.

卡蒂亞:大家好,我是卡蒂亞,來自保加利亞。

Ayumi: I'm Ayumi from Brazil.

亞由美:我是亞由美,來自巴西。

Katya: And today's question is have you ever lived with somebody from the opposite sex? Yes, I've always had various room mates and there is always a boy room mate or two girls and one boy. It's always different and it always changes. There is always new people coming in my house for some reason and I actually really like living with boys because they really help you a lot. There are some times when you need someone to carry your groceries or you need somebody to repair something in the house. Plus they don't interfere in your personal life or they don't scold you if you haven't cleaned something right on time.

卡蒂亞:今天的話題是,你和異性一起生活過嗎?我的室友一直在換,一般會有一個室友是男孩或兩個女孩和一個男孩。我的室友一直都不同,一直在換。經常有新人因爲某種原因住進我的房子裏,我很喜歡和男孩一起住,因爲他們會幫很多忙。有時會需要別人幫忙提東西或修理房子裏的東西。而且男孩不會干預你的私生活,如果你沒有及時清理乾淨,男孩也不會責罵你。

Ayumi: Same here. Actually all my room mates have been boys. I've never felt uncomfortable. We are like friends, we are like family so we don't have these gender barriers saying you are a boy so you don't do this, you are a girl you don't do that. The same case, they take trash for me or they carry my stuff. They are really kind and I really like them because they are like brothers rather than like strangers.

亞由美:我也這麼想。實際上我的室友一直是男孩。我從未感到不舒服。我們就像朋友、像家人一樣,我們沒有那些性別障礙,可能有人認爲你是男生,所以你不能這麼做,或者你是女生,你不能做那個,我們並沒有這種想法。和你說的一樣,他們會幫我倒垃圾或幫我提東西。他們非常友善,我很喜歡他們,因爲他們更像我的兄弟,而不是陌生人。

Katya: Also men are really good cooks.

卡蒂亞:而且男性也很會做飯。

Ayumi: Yeah.

亞由美:對。

Katya: Right? That's why the best chefs in the world are guys.

卡蒂亞:對吧?可能這就是世界上最優秀的廚師都是男性的原因。

Ayumi: Maybe.

亞由美:可能吧。

  How did you learn English? 如何學習英語

Ayumi: Hello, I'm Ayumi from Brazil.

亞由美:大家好,我是亞由美,來自巴西。

Katya: And I'm Katya from Bulgaria.

卡蒂亞:我是卡蒂亞,來自保加利亞。

Ayumi: Today's question is is it easier to be friends with men or women? How is it for you Katya?

亞由美:今天的問題是,和男性交朋友更容易還是和女性交朋友更容易?卡蒂亞,對你來說哪種比較容易?

Katya: I don't know. I think it's both. I can't decide which one is easier because I think sometimes I need my girlfriends to go drink coffee with them and sometimes I need the boys to talk about computers or some game or something or I would need advice from a guy. The same comes with my father and my mother. I think it's the same with my guy friends, I don't ask stuff that I would normally ask my father for and it's the same with my mom. I'm very friendly with guys because I have a brother, a big brother, so I'm very used to being around boys. But at the same time I do need my girlfriends. What about you?

卡蒂亞:我不知道。我覺得兩種都蠻容易的。我無法決定哪邊更容易,因爲有時我需要女性朋友陪我喝咖啡,有時我需要男性朋友談電腦或是遊戲之類的事情,我需要男性的建議。對我來說,我父親和我母親也是這樣。和男性朋友的情況一樣,有些事情我不會問我爸爸,而有些事情我不會問我媽媽。我對男性很友好,因爲我有一個哥哥,所以我很習慣周圍有男生的生活。不過同時,我也需要女性朋友的陪伴。你呢?

Ayumi: I usually like judge people by their personality rather than sex. So I cannot say which one is easier. I think if you really get along with people well.

亞由美:通常我不會用性別來判斷人,而是會用性格來判斷。所以我不能說哪邊更容易。我認爲,那要看是否能和他人友好相處。

Katya: It doesn't really matter.

卡蒂亞:性別不太重要。

Ayumi: It doesn't really matter but I like guy friends in particular, for example, going to drinks or dancing together, this kind of thing. It's really fun to go with. With the girls, different kind of stuff, for example shopping, drinking coffee.

亞由美:不太重要,不過像喝酒或跳舞這種事情,我更喜歡和男性朋友一起。和他們一起玩很開心。而我會和女性朋友一起去購物。

Katya: Talking about boys.

卡蒂亞:還有談論男生。

Ayumi: Yeah. So they have different kind of...

亞由美:對。他們有不同的……

Katya: It depends on the situation I think.

卡蒂亞:我想這要取決於具體情況。

  Who do you argue with often? 經常和誰爭吵

Katya: Hello, I'm Katya from Bulgaria.

卡蒂亞:大家好,我是卡蒂亞,來自保加利亞。

Ayumi: I'm Ayumi from Brazil.

亞由美:我是亞由美,來自巴西。

Katya: And the question is who do you argue with often? Who do you argue with often, Ayumi?

卡蒂亞:我們要討論的問題是,你經常和誰吵架?亞由美,你經常和誰爭吵?

Ayumi: My mother.

亞由美:我媽媽。

Katya: Me too.

卡蒂亞:我也是。

Ayumi: My mother, somehow like female family members, I don't know if they have so much expectation on you or because we are from the same sex, we have the same kind of things going on.

亞由美:我媽媽和其她女性家族成員一樣,不知道是因爲她們對你期望太高,還是因爲我們性別一樣,要經歷同樣的事情。

Katya: You always argue right?

卡蒂亞:你們經常吵架,是吧?

Ayumi: Yeah.

亞由美:對。

Katya: I always argue with my mother and my father doesn't pay attention to us any more because he knows that's just the way we talk. When my brother comes back and why are you arguing and my father is always that's the way they communicate.

卡蒂亞:我經常和我媽媽爭吵,我爸爸已經不怎麼管我們了,因爲他知道那就是我們交流的方式。我哥哥回家以後會問我們爲什麼吵架,我爸爸總是會說,那就是她們的交流方式。

Ayumi: It's very small stuff. When I cook, my mom kind of complains. When I clean, my mom says it's not enough. Really small stuff, really unimportant things.

亞由美:其實都是因爲小事。我做飯時,我媽媽會抱怨。我打掃時,我媽媽會說我打掃得不夠乾淨。基本上都是小事,並不是重要的事情。

Katya: I think women often argue when there are two women in the house. I think it's very normal, natural to happen. I generally don't like to argue with people because I get very sensitive and sometimes I cry. So I usually avoid.

卡蒂亞:如果家裏兩個女人,那她們會經常吵架。我認爲這是很平常很自然的事情。我不喜歡和他人爭論,因爲我非常敏感,有時我會哭。所以我通常會避免爭吵。

Ayumi: It's really bad when it happens.

亞由美:吵架發生時會非常糟糕。