當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於日常基本英語對話

關於日常基本英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.99K 次

隨着社會經濟的發展和全球化的深入,學習者對於英語學習的要求也發生了變化。英語越來越成爲人們使用的一種工具。小編精心收集了關於日常基本英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

關於日常基本英語對話
  關於日常基本英語對話1

服務員: Coffee?

要咖啡?

客人: Sure!

是的。

服務員: White?

加牛奶?

客人: Black.

不要。

服務員: Sugar?

加糖嗎?

客人: No.

不。

服務員: Else?

還要什麼嗎?

客人: Cake.

蛋糕。

服務員: Ok?

就這樣?

客人: Yes.

是的。

  關於日常基本英語對話2

Ann: Do you know who is Sister Feny?

你知道誰是鳳姐嗎?

Lily: The woman in the A Dream of Red Mansion?

《紅樓夢》裏頭的那個?

Ann: Not, this is the new one?

不是,這個是新的。

Lily: Tell me something.

說說。

Ann: You are out. This girl is called Luo Yufeng, 26 years old, but what makes her hot is that she has a very high standards of marriage-seeking.

你真是落伍啊,這個女孩叫做羅玉鳳,26歲,但是讓她很紅的原因,是她的高標準徵婚。

Lily: What are the standards?

是什麼標準?

Ann: He must be a graduate student from Beijing or Tsinghua University, and he must study the economics or be very interested in economics.

他必須是北大或者清華的碩士畢業生,必須是學習經濟學或者對經濟很有興趣的。

Lily: Only these?

就這些?

Ann: Not, listen to me. She also requires that the man she seeks must have 1.80 meters height and must be handsome. But on the contrary, she is short, only 1.46 meters, and graduates from a junior college.

不,聽我說,她還要求她尋找的伴侶,要有一米八的身高,長相帥氣,但是相反的,她自己不高,只有一米四六,大專畢業。

Lily: She is brave, really.

她真的很敢。

  關於日常基本英語對話3

Lily: Anne, have you ever seen the movie G-Force?

安妮,你看過豚鼠特工隊嗎?

Anne: Yeah, it’s a funny movie. Those guinea pigs are quite cute and clever.

看過,很有趣的電影。這些豚鼠實在是很可愛、很聰明。

Lily: And the tools they used are quite intelligent and delicate, such as the rapid deployment vehicle they rode.

還有他們的工具都很智能,很精細,比如那個他們坐的迅速部署裝置。

Anne: The man that trained them and invented the tools is also a great guy.

那個訓練他們並製造武器的也是個很偉大的人。

Lily: Right! And I wonder what kind of director could come up with this movie?

對啊!我一直在想什麼樣的導演可以創造出這樣的電影呢?

Anne: I think he must be a man that loves the guinea pigs very much and knows them very well.

我想他一定是一個很愛豚鼠的人,而且也很瞭解它們。

Lily: I agreed with you. And the end of the movie tells us that we human beings always kill animals. Lots of them are endangered.

你說的對。電影的結局讓我們意識到人類總是在傷害動物,是我們使他們瀕臨滅絕的

Anne: What I like most is when the guinea pigs realized they are just ordinary rodents but not genetically engineered, they could still believe in themselves.

我最喜歡的是當這些豚鼠意識到自己只是普通豚鼠,而不是被基因育種出來的,他們還能相信他們自己。

Lily: But what I appreciate most is their friendship and family love. Love is the most powerful weapon in the world.

但我最欣賞的是他們的友情和親情,愛是世上最厲害的武器。

Anne: Yes, I think we had better protect the animals from then on.

恩,我想我們從現在起要好好愛護動物。

  關於日常基本英語對話4

Lily: What are you doing, Amy?

你在幹什麼啊,艾米?

Amy: I am doing the paper-cutting.

我在剪紙。

Lily: Paper-cutting? Where did you learn it?

剪紙?你從哪學來的啊?

Amy: I learned it from my friend. She knows a lot about paper-cutting, and also good at paper-cutting.

從我的一個朋友那學來的。她對剪紙十分了解,而且也很擅長剪紙。

Lily: So you must know a lot about Chinese paper cutting. What do the paper cuts used for?

那你一定知道很多中國剪紙咯!這些剪紙都是用來幹什麼的呢?

Amy: A little. Today, people often use them for decoration, such as ornament windows, doors, walls and so on. Some people also use them as good gifts

只知道一點點啦。現在,剪紙大部分是用來裝飾的,比如裝飾窗戶、門、牆等等。也有人將它們當作禮物了

Lily: It sounds very interesting.

聽起來很有意思。

Amy: What’s more, those paper cuts are not just some beautiful paper cuts. They also have special meanings. They reflect people’s wish for harvest, property, health, happiness and so on.

而且,剪紙可不僅是漂亮的剪紙。它們還有特殊的象徵意義。它們反映了人們對豐收,富貴,健康,幸福等的希望。

Lily: Wonderful! So what are you going to cut?

真棒!你打算剪什麼呢?

Amy: It is of a boy holding a big fish.

一個男孩抱着一條大魚。


看了“關於日常基本英語對話”的人還看了:

1.日常基本英語對話

2.基本的英語對話

3.簡單日常英語對話

4.日常聊天英語情景對話

5.簡單的日常英語對話