當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 簡單的看醫生英語對話

簡單的看醫生英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.72W 次

英語情景對話可以訓練學生的口語表達能力,提高其英語交際能力的一種重要教學方式。小編精心收集了簡單的看醫生英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

padding-bottom: 72.66%;">簡單的看醫生英語對話
  簡單的看醫生英語對話1

A:Hello, Miss. Sit down, please.

你好,小姐。請坐。

B:Hi, I am feeling terrible.

你好,我感覺糟糕透了。

A:Oh, what's wrong with you?

哦,你怎麼了?

B:My whole body feels weak, and I have a sore throat.

我覺得渾身無力,而且我喉嚨痛。

A:Put this thermometer under your tongue first. What cause the illness?

首先把這個溫度計放在舌下。怎麼生病了?

B:I didn't close the window before going to bed last night.

我昨晚睡覺前沒關窗戶

A:You do have a fever. I want to take a look at your throat. Open your mouth,

please say ah

你確實是發燒了。我想看看你的喉嚨。張嘴說“啊”。

B:Ah. Is it serious?

啊。嚴重嗎?

A;Hmm, I think it's nothing serious. Don't worry about it.

嗯,我想沒什麼嚴重的。不用擔心。

B:But what should I do to get well?

但是我要怎樣做才能康復?

A:I'll give you an injection first, then I will give you some medicine.

我先給你打一針,然後給你開一些藥。

B:When do I take the medicine?

我什麼時候吃這些藥呢?

A:Take them after meals twice a day.

這些藥一天服兩次,飯後服用。

B:What else should I do?

我還需要做些別的什麼嗎?

A:You should have a good rest. And remember you don't eat hot food and drink plenty of water.

你要好好休息。你必須記住不要吃辣的食物並且要多喝水。

B:OK, I will.

好的.我會的。

A:I hope you will get welL soon.

我希望你快點好起來。

B:Thank you.

謝謝你。

  簡單的看醫生英語對話2

Edward:

Hello, please give me a bottle of aspirin.

您好,麻煩給我開瓶阿司匹林。

Doctor:

Do you have a bad cold?

是得重感冒了嗎?

Edward:

Yes, and a fever, too.

是啊,還發燒。

Doctor:

Aspirin is not very effective for a fever.

阿司匹林對發燒效果不好。

Edward:

What medicine should I take?

那我該吃什麼藥?

Doctor:

Just take this medicine. It's effective for a cold induced fever.

吃這種藥吧。它對感冒引起的發燒很有效。

Edward:

Ok, I'll get that one.

好,那就給我開這種藥吧。

  簡單的看醫生英語對話3

A:Good morning.

早上好!

B:Good morning.

早上好!

A:What's the matter with you?

請問哪裏不舒服?

B:I'm running a high fever and feeling terribly had.

發高燒,感覺糟透了。

A:How long has this been going on?

這種情況持續多久了?

B:Since last night. And as a matter of fact I have just moved to this city.

從昨晚開始的。實際上,我剛搬到這座城市。

A:OK. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender,address and things like that.

好的,那麼您得先填寫這張掛號表。比如您的年齡,性別,住址等等。

B:No problem. Which department should I register with, Miss?

沒問題。醫生請問我應該掛哪科?

A:I suppose that you'd better go to the medical department.

我認爲您最好掛內科。

B:(Two minutes later) Here is the registration card

(兩分鐘後)給你。

A:Thank you. The registration fee is two yuan

謝謝。掛號費是兩元。

B:All right. But can you tell me how to get there, please?

好的。請問我該怎麼去?

A:Take the lift to the secondlloorl and then make a right turn. Go along the passage until you see the sign on your left.

坐電梯到二樓,右拐。沿着過道走.您會看到一塊牌子在您的左手邊。

B:Thanks a lot

多謝了。

A:You're welcome

不客氣。


看了“簡單的看醫生英語對話”的人還看了:

1.關於看醫生英語對話精選

2.看醫生的英語對話精選

3.關於看醫生的英語對話

4.有關看醫生的英語對話閱讀

5.英語看病情景實用對話