當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 英語點餐情景對話

英語點餐情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.22W 次

對話教學作爲一種新型而有效的教學方式,主張教師和學生應具有對話心態,堅持對話原則,學生在互動交流與溝通合作中學習、使用英語,有效實現學生英語交際能力的鍛鍊與培養。本站小編整理了英語點餐情景對話,歡迎閱讀!

padding-bottom: 86.09%;">英語點餐情景對話
  英語點餐情景對話一

Emma: one sparkling water

埃瑪:一份帶汽的礦泉水。

Hugh: Thanks very much

休:謝謝!

Emma: Are you ready to order?

埃瑪:您現在可以點菜嗎?

Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.

休:是的,可以。請先給我來一份例湯,好嗎——今日的例湯是什麼?

Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?

埃瑪:是意大利蔬菜湯,可以嗎?

Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?

休:可以。好的…至於主菜,請給我一份雞肉,好嗎?

Emma: Chicken.

埃瑪:…雞肉…

Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please

休:再來一點蔬菜和煮土豆。

Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?

埃瑪:…煮土豆。好的。

Hugh: Thanks very much.

休:謝謝!

Emma: OK.

埃瑪:好的。

  英語點餐情景對話二

A: What can I do for you, sir?

先生,您要來點什麼?

B: What have you got this morning?

今天早上你們這兒有什麼?

A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

水果汁、糕點、各種茶點等等,應有盡有。

B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.

請給我來一杯西紅柿汁。

A: Any cereal, sir?

要來點穀類食品嗎,先生?

B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.

好的,來一份麥片粥。

A: And eggs?

還要來點雞蛋什麼的嗎?

B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.

要,再來一份薰豬肉和雞蛋,我喜歡薰豬肉鬆脆一點。

A: How do you want your eggs?

您喜歡雞蛋怎麼做?

B: Fried, please.

煎的。

A: Anything more, sir?

還要什麼別的東西嗎,先生?

B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.

不要了,足夠了。謝謝。

  英語點餐情景對話三

A: Waiter, a table for two, please.

服務生,請給我一張兩人的桌子。

B: Yes, this way please.

好的,請跟我來。

A: Can we see the menu, please?

能讓我們看一看菜單嗎?

B: Here you are.

給您。

A: What’s good today?

今天有什麼好吃的?

B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.

我推薦香酥鴨。

A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.

我們不想吃香酥鴨。或許我們可以先吃蘑菇湯,然後再要點海鮮和土豆片。

B: Do you want any dessert?

要甜品嗎?

C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.

不,謝謝。 咖啡就行了。

(After a few minutes.)

過了一會兒。

A: I can have the check, please.

結帳。

C: George. Let’s split this.

喬治,我們各自付帳吧。

A: No, it’s my treat tonight.

不,今天我請客。

B: Cash or charge, sir?

現金還是記帳?

A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.

記帳。請記入我的“美國運通信用卡”帳號。

Dialogue 4

A: Good morning. Can I help you?

早上好。有什麼能效勞的嗎?

B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.

我想要一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋。

A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?

您想要哪種果汁呢?

B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.

西柚汁,還有,我要杯很濃的咖啡。

A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?

好的,一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,對嗎?

B: Yes, that’s right.

是的。

A: Is there any thing else, sir?

還有什麼嗎,先生?

B: No, that’s all.

沒有了,謝謝。


看了“英語點餐情景對話”的人還看了:

1.英語問路情景對話大全

2.英語問路情景對話大全

3.英語問路情景對話大全

4.英語情景會話 問路英語

5.問路的英語情景對話短文精選

6.關於問路英語情景對話