當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 兩人一起去吃飯的英語對話

兩人一起去吃飯的英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.21W 次

貪吃貪睡,添病減歲。甜語甜食,奪志壞齒。生活有度,人生添壽。吃飯有度,不胖不瘦。小編精心收集了兩人一起去吃飯的英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

padding-bottom: 66.56%;">兩人一起去吃飯的英語對話
  兩人一起去吃飯的英語對話篇1

Tom: What did you have for lunch?

湯姆:你午飯吃了什麼?

Martin: I had a chicken bento.

馬丁:我吃了一份雞肉便當。

Tom: You brought it from home?

湯姆:你從家裏帶的便當嗎?

Martin: No, I bought it here on campus.

馬丁:不是,我在學校裏買的。

Tom: In the cafe?

湯姆:從咖啡廳買的嗎?

Martin: Yes.

馬丁:對。

Tom: How was it?

湯姆:味道怎麼樣?

Martin: It was ok. It's better than most of the other food here and it wasn't too expensive.

馬丁:還不錯。比學校裏賣的其他食物好吃多了,而且也不貴。

Tom: Do you eat here a lot.

湯姆:你經常在這裏吃飯嗎?

Martin: I try not to.

馬丁:我儘量不在這邊吃。

Tom: Why not?

湯姆:爲什麼?

Martin: It's a little more expensive and the quality isn't quite as good as I'd hope for the value.

馬丁:價格有點貴,而且味道也不好,不太值這個價。

Tom: More expensive than where?

湯姆:比什麼地方價格貴?

Martin: More expensive than a small restaurant or a specialized chicken place down in town.

馬丁:比城鎮裏的小餐館和雞肉店裏的價格貴。

Tom: Really? I agree with you about the quality but I thought it was quite cheap up here.

湯姆:真的嗎?我也認爲味道一般,不過我認爲這裏的食物非常便宜。

Martin: I just find I can find a little better deal sometimes in town and a lot better quality for about the same price.

馬丁:我在城鎮裏找到了更好的地方,同樣的價格可以吃到好吃的多的食物。

Tom: So about lunch, do you have lunch here?

湯姆:你經常在學校吃午飯嗎?

Martin: Often? No.

馬丁:你是說經常嗎?不是。

Tom: What do you do for lunch?

湯姆:你午飯一般吃什麼?

Martin: I usually go home and eat. I'm not on campus that often.

馬丁:我經常回家吃。我不常在學校裏吃午飯。

Tom: Ok, yeah. 'Cause I kind of get stuck up here from morning until evening so I'm eating there everyday.

湯姆:好。因爲我一天到晚都待在學校裏,所以我每天都在這裏吃飯。

Martin: Everyday. Sorry to hear that.

馬丁:每天。聽到這個我感覺很難過。

Tom: What do you do for dinner, do you cook?

湯姆:晚飯你一般會吃什麼?你自己做晚飯吃嗎?

Martin: Yes I do, most often, usually just easy beef stir-fries or now and then go out...

馬丁:對,我經常做,一般我會做簡單的炒牛肉,有時我也出去吃……

Tom: Like chinese-style.

湯姆:中式食物。

Martin: Yeah. Easier to cook than Japanese-style.

馬丁:對。比做日式食物要簡單。

Tom: Do you shop everyday or do you go shopping once a week.

湯姆:你是每天都去購物,還是一週購物一次?

Martin: I usually shop every other day.

馬丁:我基本上每天都購物。

Tom: Ok. So you like fresh food.

湯姆:好,所以你喜歡新鮮的食物?

Martin: Yes.

馬丁:對。

Tom: Do you live on your own.

湯姆:你是自己住嗎?

Martin: Yes. How about you?

馬丁:對,你呢?

Tom: Oh yeah, I live on my own.

湯姆:我也是自己住。

Martin: That's always better sometimes.

馬丁:這樣有時候很好。

Tom: With my cooking, it's not better that I live on my own.

湯姆:我廚藝不好,所以自己住不太好。

  兩人一起去吃飯的英語對話篇2

: How about eating breakfast together?

一起去吃早飯吧?

: That's a good idea!

好主意!

: I know there is a new English restaurant l we go there for breakfast?

我知道附近新開了一家英式餐館。去那吃好不好?

: OK.

好。

Waiter: May I take your order now?

可以爲您點餐了嗎?

: Yes,se give us a full English breakfast.

好的。請給我們一份超大份的英式早餐。

: By the way,what are the food of a full English breakfast?

問一下,一份超大份的英式早餐裏都有什麼吃的?

Waiter: much as sausages,bacon,fried eggs,hash brown,baked beans and so on.

可多啦。比如香腸啦,培根啦,煎蛋啦,炸土豆餅啦,茄汁黃豆等等。

: So much!We will need not to eat lunch and supper if we eat the full English breakfast.

這麼多啊!如果幹掉一份英式早餐,那我們就不用吃午飯和晚飯了。

  兩人一起去吃飯的英語對話篇3

Mom:John, come and get it; breakfast is ready。

約翰,過來吃飯,早餐準備好了。

John:I'm still getting ready for school. I can't find my schoolbag。

我還在準備上學的東西呢。我找不到我的書包了。

Mom:I told you to pack it last night. What did you do with it?

我昨天晚上就讓你準備書包,你是怎麼做的?

John:I did. But I used something in the bag later。

我收拾過了,但後來我又用過裏面的東西。

Mom:Anyway, hurry up! Here is your carrot juice。

不管怎樣,快點吧,這是你的胡蘿蔔汁。

John:Can I have apple juice, Mom?

我能喝蘋果汁嗎?媽媽?

Mom:Don't be so fussy about stuff。

別這麼挑剔。

John:Oh, Mom.。。

哦,媽媽。。。

Mom:Do you want your fried egg sunny-side up?

煎蛋你要單面煎嗎?

John:Yes. But I prefer oatmeal first. I'll make it myself。

是的。但是我想先吃麥片粥,我自己來弄吧。

Mom:Good. I'll butter your toast then。

好。那我來給你的麪包抹上黃油。

John:I wish I could have breakfast steak today。

我真希望今天早餐能吃牛排就好了。

Mom:I'll make it for you tomorrow。

我明天給你做。

John:Thanks。

謝謝。


看了“兩人一起去吃飯的英語對話”的人還看了:

1.兩人之間在餐廳的英語對話

2.到餐廳吃飯的英語對話閱讀

3.關於飯店吃飯英語對話

4.餐廳簡單兩人英語對話

5.餐廳吃飯英語對話