七年級上冊英語對話精選
在小學英語教學中,教師不僅要教會學生對話的內容,還要將對話的技巧教授給學生,這樣學生才能夠更好地學習英語對話,提升英語成績。小編精心收集了七年級上冊英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!
七年級上冊英語對話1M:Excuse me, but can you tell me where the library is?
對不起,打擾一下,您能告訴我圖書館在哪裏嗎?
S:Sorry. I'm not from around here.
很抱歉。我不是這裏的人。
M:Thanks anyway.
不管怎樣,還是謝謝您了。
S:Perhaps you can ask the mailman over there.
也許你可以請教那邊的那位郵差。
M:Sir?
先生?
MM:Can I help you?
我能爲你效勞嗎?
M:Can you tell me how to get to the library?
您可以告訴我到圖書館要怎麼去嗎?
MM:Go straight to the next intersection and turn left.
一直直走到下一個十字路口,然後左轉。
M:Which side of the street will it be on?
它在街道的哪邊?
MM:It'll be on your right side. You can't miss it.
就在你的右邊。你一定找得到的。
七年級上冊英語對話2A:Excuse me,can you tell me the way to the Grand Cinema?
打擾了,你可以告訴我去Grand電影院的路嗎?
B:I'm sorry.I can't .I'm a stranger here myself.
對不起。我不能。我自己也是剛到這裏。
A:Oh dear. How can I find out?
噢,天啊。我要怎麼找?
B:Why don't you ask at the post office?
你爲什麼不去郵局問問?
A:That's a good you know where the post office is?
好主意。你知道郵局在哪裏嗎?
B:Yes. It's at the end of this road.
是的。它就在這條路的末端處。
A:I wonder if you could tell me where the Grand Cinema is?
我想知道你能告訴我Grand電影院在哪裏嗎?
C:What's the name again?
那個名字是什麼?
A:The Grand 's supposed to be around here somewhere.
Grand電影院。它應該在這附近某個地方。
C:Oh, must be that place around the corner on Elm street.
噢,是的。它一定是在Elm街拐角處的附近。
A:How far is it from here?
從這裏過去要多遠?
C:You've got to take the No.402 bus.
你必須搭402路公車。
A:Oh,thanks a lot.
噢,非常感謝。
七年級上冊英語對話3A:Excuse me. Could you tell me how to get to the laundromat from here?
打擾了。請告訴我從這裏怎麼去自助洗衣店好嗎?
B:The laundromat? Sorry , I really don't know.
自助洗衣店?對不起,我實在不知道。
A:Well, thanks anyway. (To another man)Excuse me. Could you tell me the way to the laundromat?
好的,還是謝謝你。(對另一個人說)打擾了。請告訴我去自助洗衣店的路怎麼走好嗎?
C:Uh, let me think for a laundromat. Ah, yes. It's on Garfield. So, go straight down this road until you come to the bowling alley. Then turn right and walk two go left on Garfield.I think the laundromat's in the middle of the , that's right, next to the drugstore.
額,讓我想一下。自助洗衣店,啊哈,是的。它在Garfield。那麼,沿着這條路一直向南走,走到保齡球小巷。然後向右轉,走兩個街區。接着在Garfield往左走。我想自助洗衣店就在那個街區的中間。是的,沒錯,在藥房的隔壁。
A:I see, I go straight to the bowling alley, then right two blocks, and then left. And it's next to a drugstore.
我明白了。直走到保齡球小巷,接着向右走兩個街區,然後向左。它就在藥房的隔壁。
C:That's it.
就是這樣。
A:Is it far away from here?
離這裏遠嗎?
C:Not really.
不是很遠。
A:Well, thanks very much.
好的,非常謝謝你。
C:You're welcome. Have a good day.
不客氣。祝一天愉快。
A:You too.
你也是。
看了“七年級上冊英語對話”的人還看了:
1.初一上冊英語對話精選
2.初一上冊英語對話範文精選
3.初一級簡單英語對話精選
4.初一英語對話帶翻譯精選
5.初一英語對話範例精選