當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 有關租房英語情景對話

有關租房英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.52W 次

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小編爲大家帶來生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

有關租房英語情景對話

有關租房英語情景對話1:

H: How is your house hunting going?

你找房子找得怎麼樣了?

L: Not very well. I haven't found anything within my price range yet.

不是太順利。我還沒找到我期望的價格範圍之內的。

H: How much are you looking to spend?

你打算花多少錢租房子?

L: I can only afford about 300 pounds a month.

我只能租得起300英鎊一個月的房子。

H: Looks like you're not going to get more than a bedroom in a shared flat with that.

看來你只打算跟人合租公寓,只打算要一個臥室了。

L: Really? That's a lot of money to pay for one room.

是嗎?這些錢用來租一個房間已經很多了。

H: Well, if you want to live in London, you have to pay the prices!

唔,如果你想住在倫敦,你得出這個價才能找得到房子。

L: Do you know of anyone who needs a roommate?

你知道有誰需要室友嗎?

H: I can ask around at work. Do you have a preference for smokers or non-smokers?

我可以在上班的時候幫你問問。你希望室友吸菸還是不吸菸?

L: I'd prefer non-smoking roommates, but I guess I'll have to take what I can get!

我想找個不吸菸的室友,但是我想我得接受我能得到的。

H: How long do you want to sign a contract for?

你想籤多久的合同呢?

L: I can sign a contract up to a year. I don't know where I'll be after that.

我能籤最多長達一年的。我不知道一年後我會在哪裏。

H: Do you need a furnished or unfurnished apartment?

你需要帶傢俱還是不帶傢俱的公寓?

L: I don't have any furniture, so it'd be great if it were furnished.

我沒有任何傢俱,所以房子能帶傢俱就最好了。

H: You know that you'll have to pay utilities on top of the rent, right?

你知道你除了付房租還得另外付水電費吧?

L: No, I thought that would be included in the rent.

我不知道呀。我以爲水電包括在房租裏面。

H: It's not usually included, so you'll have to factor in about 100 pounds more each month for utilities.

實際上水電雜費並沒有包括在房租裏,所以你還得每個月準備100英鎊付水電雜費。

L: I don't think I can afford that.

我認爲我付不起那些。

H: Don't worry. Sometimes people will give you a discount if you promise to do the cleaning or take care of the children.

別擔心。有時候,如果你幫忙打掃衛生或者照顧小孩,別人會給你一個折扣。

L: That's a good idea. I'll look into finding something like that.

好主意。我會注意看看是否能找到你說的那種事情。

  有關租房英語情景對話2:

L: What's your apartment like?

你的公寓怎麼樣?

H: It's a furnished two bedroom flat in a three-story building on campus.

我的公寓在校園內,在一個三層樓裏,帶傢俱,兩間臥室。

L: What is it like living in on-campus housing?

住在大學校園的房子裏,感覺如何?

H: It's not as bad as I thought it would be. The freshmen that live nearby are really loud, especially on the weekends. But, the rent is much cheaper than private housing, so it's worth it.

沒有我想的那麼糟。住在附近的大一新生非常吵,特別是在周未。但是,租金比私人的房子便宜多了,所以很值。

L: Did you have to pay a deposit?

你付了押金嗎?

H: No, but we do have to pay 9 months rent in 6 months, so for the first 6 months we pay 1/2 month's rent each month.

沒有,但是我們得在6個月內付9個月的房租,所以在第一個6個月,我們每個月付1/2個月的房租。

L: Do you have to pay utilities on top of your monthly rent?

除了月租,你們還要付水電雜費嗎?

H: No, it's all included. Besides, students don't have to pay council tax, so we're saving quite a bit of money by living here.

不,水電雜費全包括在房租裏了。除此之外,學生不需要付家庭稅,所以我們住在那裏節約了很金錢。

L: How long is your contract for?

你簽了多久的合同?

H: That's the bad thing - the contract ends in June, so we'll have to find a new apartment soon.

這是件很糟的事-合同在六月到期,所以我們很快就得找新公寓了。

L: Have you started looking again yet?

你已經開始找了嗎?

H: Not yet. I'm hoping we'll be able to find something cheap once all the students leave the city for the summer.

還沒有。我們希望在學生夏天離開這座城市的時候找到便宜的房子。

L: Good luck!

祝你好運!