當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第575期:和不同身份的人打招呼

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第575期:和不同身份的人打招呼

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.16W 次

有什麼可以爲您效勞?
What can I do for you today?
How may I help you?
May I help you?
Can I be of any help?
Can I be at your service?

您是做什麼工作的?
What do you do?
What do you do for a living?

A: Hey! Gina. How are things?
嘿,吉娜,最近如何?
B: Great. Mr Jones. What can I do for you today?
我很好,瓊斯先生,有什麼需要爲您效勞的嗎?
A: I'm preparing for my first meet-and-greet tomorrow morning. Can you give me any advice?
我正在準備明天早上第一次的見面會,你可以給我什麼建議嗎?
B: Sure. First, as a famous writer, it's important that you greet people properly. If you're speaking to a businessman, I suggest saying, "Good morning, I'm Brendon Jones. How do you do?"
當然可以,首先身爲一位著名的作家,以正確的方式跟大家問候是很重要的。假設您在和一位商業人士說話,我建議您說:“早上好,我是布蘭登瓊斯,你好嗎?”
A: And what do I say to a teenager?
那我該怎麼跟年輕人說話呢?
B: keep it casual. Something like: "Morning, what's happening?"
保持隨性一點,說像“早上好,有什麼新鮮事嗎“之類的話。
A: Shouldn't I say: "what's up?"
我該說“嘿,怎麼了嗎?”
B: No! Definitely not, that's too casual. Only teenage friends would say that.
不,萬萬不可。那樣又太隨意了,只有年輕朋友之間纔會這樣說。
A: And what about someone I have met before? Should I say: "I haven't seen you in years?"
那如果遇到舊時呢,我該說“我好幾年沒有見到你了“嗎?
B: It's better to say: "what a pleasant surprise seeing you here".
說“在這裏遇見你,真是個令人愉快的驚喜”比較好。

padding-bottom: 71.25%;">跟艾米莉一起學口語 第575期:和不同身份的人打招呼