坐公交:Where to Take the Bus 在哪乘公交1
30. Where to Take the Bus (1)
30.在哪乘公交(1)
A: Excuse me. Can I have a minute of your time, please?
A:打擾了。請問我能佔用下你的時間嗎?
B: Sure, what is it?
B:當然,怎麼啦?
A: I'm trying to take the bus to Downey, but I don't know where to take the bus.
A:我想坐公共汽車到唐尼,但我不知道去哪乘公交。
B: Downey? Let me think. Are you visiting relatives there?
B:唐尼?讓我想一想。你是去那拜訪親戚嗎?
A: My girlfriend actually is the one I'm going to visit.
A:事實上是去看我的女朋友。
B: That's sweet. I'm sorry, small talk helps me remember.
B:真甜蜜。很抱歉,說會話沒準兒我能想起來。
A: In that case, let me ask where are you going to?
A:既然這樣,讓我問問你要去哪?
B: I'm going to work. I take the bus there every day.
B:我去工作,我每天都坐公交。
A: You must save plenty of money on gas and insurance.
A:你一定在汽油和保險上省了很多錢。
B: Yup, I sure do. Wait, now I remember which bus takes you to Downey!
B:是的,確實省了不少。等等,我想起來哪班車可以帶你去唐尼了!
A: Can you tell me where to take it?
A:你能告訴我去哪坐嗎?
B: Sure. You need to take it on Florence Avenue in the city of Bell.
B:當然。你應該去貝爾市的佛羅倫薩街坐。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載