當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 美語情景對話 第795期:Vietnam Visitor 越南旅遊

美語情景對話 第795期:Vietnam Visitor 越南旅遊

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.7K 次

Tu: Hey, Todd, I heard you went to Vietnam. Tell me about it?

屠:嗨,託德,我聽說你去越南了。跟我說說吧。

Todd: Yeah, it was a really good trip. I went during the break, and I was only there for seven days.

託德:好,這趟旅行非常棒。我在休假時去越南玩了,不過我只玩了七天。

Tu: Oh.

屠:哦。

Todd: Yeah, kind of too short. But I went to Ho Chi Min, and mui Ne, and Nha Trang, so I saw three cities in seven days.

託德:嗯,時間太短了。我在七天時間裏去了胡志明市、美奈和芽莊三個城市。

Tu: Ho Chi Min — where did you go in Ho Chi Min?

屠:胡志明市,你去了胡志明市的哪些景點?

Todd: Ho Chi Min ... I just stayed downtown, and I didn't know anything really about the city so I just kind of walked around or I went jogging around the city.

託德:胡志明市……我只是在市中心轉了轉,我對胡志明市一無所知,我只是四處走走,在城市裏慢跑而已。

Tu: How did you feel about it? The city I mean.

屠:你覺得那裏怎麼樣?我指的是胡志明市。

Todd: Well, it was amazing cause there's just so much energy, so much going on, you know. We'd say it's a bustling city, so you know, there's those motorbikes everywhere.

託德:嗯,很棒,因爲那裏非常有活力。我們應該說那是一座繁華的都市,到處都有摩托車

Tu: Yeah, that's foreigner talk. Motorbikes.

屠:嗯,外國人都這麼說,摩托車。

Todd: Yeah. 24 hours, too, it seems like ther're always going, and there's lots of nice shops, and the food was really good.

託德:對,一天24小時到處都有摩托車,還有很多不錯的商店,食物非常好吃。

Tu: Really.

屠:真的嗎?

Todd: Yeah, it was really good and really cheap.

託德:對,又好吃又便宜。

Tu: Was it cheaper?

屠:便宜嗎?

Todd: Oh, it was incredibly cheap. It was incredibly cheap. I couldn't believe the first night I had this really good dish with the shrimp and vegetables and it only cost about three or four US dollars, so it was really cheap.

託德:哦,便宜得令人難以相信。真的非常便宜。我第一天晚上吃的非常好,我吃了蝦還有好多蔬菜,我不敢相信那頓飯只花了三、四美元,真是太便宜了。

Tu: Two dollars.

屠:兩美元。

Todd: Yeah, so good.

託德:對,太好了。

Tu: Did you go to Mui Ne?

屠:你去美奈市了?

Todd: Yeah, I did. I went to Mui Ne and ...

託德:對,我去了。我去了美奈和……

Tu: How was it?

屠:那裏怎麼樣?

Todd: It was good. I mean, I went there actually to surf. I heard it had really good waves but I was there during the wrong season, I guess, so I didn't surf, but they had this ...

託德:很好。我去美奈衝浪了。我聽說那裏的波浪非常好,不過可能我去的時間不對,所以我沒能衝浪,不過……

Tu: Why?

屠:爲什麼?

Todd: Well, the waves were just ... there were no waves.

託德:因爲,沒有波浪。

Tu: Oh, really?

屠:真的嗎?

Todd: Yeah, there were none.

託德:對,完全沒有波浪。

Tu: OK.

屠:好吧。

Todd: But I saw the sand dunes, and I was quite impressed.

託德:不過我看到了沙丘,那令我印象深刻。

Tu: The sand dunes. Yes, it is Mui Ne famous for.

屠:沙丘。嗯,美奈市以沙丘而聞名。

Todd: I mean, it looks like you're in the Sahara Desert or in Africa.

託德:看上去就像你置身非洲的撒哈拉沙漠一樣。

Tu: Really?

屠:真的嗎?

Todd: Yeah, they're so big, and some places, when you stand, all you can see is the sand, like, you can't see anything else. It's pretty amazing.

託德:對,沙丘真的非常大,有些地方只能看見沙子,看不到其他任何東西。那真是太不可思議了。

Tu: Mm! It looks so beautiful.

屠:嗯!看上去非常漂亮。

Todd: It is. It is really beautiful.

託德:沒錯。真的非常漂亮。

Tu: I love it too.

屠:我也很喜歡。

Todd: And then the last day, I went to Nha Trang. Am I saying that right? Nha Trang.

託德:最後一天我去了芽莊。我沒說錯吧,芽莊。

Tu: Nha Trang.

屠:芽莊。

Todd: Nha Trang.

託德:芽莊。

Tu: Oh, yeah. The famous beach.

屠:哦,對,那是著名的海灘。

Todd: Yes, and that actually surprised me because Ho Chi Min was very old and very gritty and crowded and Mui Ne was kind of a very small traditional beach village, and then, Nha Trang was like this big city. It's like Waikiki in Hawaii. It was like a resort.

託德:對,令我驚訝的是,胡志明市古老、堅毅又擁擠,美奈市像一個傳統的小型海灘村莊,而芽莊是一座大城市。就像夏威夷的懷基基,是一處度假勝地。

Tu: Yeah, yeah, it's very beautiful and like high quality.

屠:對,對,那裏非常漂亮,而且也很優質。

Todd: Right, exactly.

託德:對,沒錯。

Tu: High quality.

屠:優質。

Todd: Exactly. I couldn't believe it. And I got a really great hotel, right on the beach, over-looking the ocean, third floor for only ten dollars a night.

託德:沒錯。我簡直無法相信。我入住的是一家非常棒的酒店,就在海灘旁邊,我住在三層,可以俯瞰大海,一晚上只要10美元。

Tu: Ten dollars?

屠:10美元?

Todd: Yeah.

託德:對。

Tu: Nice price.

屠:真便宜。

Todd: So, I was very impressed. And you know, the food was good, and it was nice.

託德:所以我印象很深。而且食物也很好吃。

Tu: Did you get to go to Hanoi?

屠:你去河內了嗎?

Todd: I didn't because I only had seven days, so you're from Hanoi right?

託德:沒有,因爲我只有七天假期,你來自河內,對吧?

Tu: Yes, I'm from Hanoi.

屠:對,我來自河內。

Todd: Yeah, I should go there. I did like Vietnam a lot. I do want to go back, so hopefully, I can go back and go to Hanoi next time.

託德:嗯,我應該去那裏看看的。我非常喜歡越南。我還想再去玩一次,希望我下次可以去河內。

Tu: Next time I will be your tour guide.

屠:下次我可以給你當導遊。

Todd: Oh, thanks Tu. That would be great.

託德:哦,屠,謝謝你。那真是太好了。

padding-bottom: 75%;">美語情景對話 第795期:Vietnam Visitor 越南旅遊

譯文屬僅供學習交流使未經許可請勿轉載