旅店:Getting a Taxi via the Front Desk 通過前臺得到一輛出租車
17. Getting a Taxi via the Front Desk
17.通過前臺得到一輛出租車
A: I need a cab to the theater district.
A:我需要一輛出租車去劇院。
B: We can get that for you right away.
B:我們可以馬上爲你叫一輛。
A: Well, I don't need to be there for another hour.
A:好吧,我不需要另外一個小時到那。
B: Would you like to reserve a limo then?
B:你想預訂一個豪華轎車嗎?
A: That seems a bit much for me. Just a regular cab is fine.
A:這對我來說似乎有點貴。只是一個普通的出租車就很好。
B: We can't reserve a taxi that far in advance, sir.
B:我們不能這麼快的預約出租車,先生。
A: So how do I get a cab in an hour then?
A:那麼我怎麼在一小時內得到一輛出租車呢?
B: If you go right outside our lobby when you are ready, a staff member will hail one for you.
B:如果當你都準備好了的時候去我們大堂外面,一個工作人員會幫你攔下一輛。
A: Do I have to tip the guy who gets the cab for me?
A:我需要給爲我攔下出租車的人小費嗎?
B: Tips aren't mandatory, but they are appreciated.
B:小費不是強制性的,但他們會很感激。
A: Maybe I'll just hail the cab myself then.
A:也許我應該自己攔下出租車。
B: That's also an option.
B:這也是一個選擇。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載