旅店:Asking the Concierge for Sightseeing Advice 向管理員詢問觀光建議
5. Asking the Concierge for Sightseeing Advice
5.向管理員詢問觀光建議
A: I have a few hours to explore the city.
A:我有幾個小時去探索這座城市。
B: I can make some recommendations for you.
B:我可以給你一些建議。
A: Great! I want to see some museums.
A:太棒了!我想看到一些博物館。
B: Here are some brochures for some local museums. Do you like modern or classic art?
B:這裏有一些關於當地的博物館手冊。你喜歡現代還是古典藝術?
A: I like modern art. Are the museums far?
A:我喜歡現代藝術。博物館遠嗎?
B: It depends on which one of the two modern art museums you want to see.
B:取決於你想看兩個現代藝術博物館中的哪一個。
A: Where is the closest one?
A:最近的在哪?
B: Let me show you on the map. This one is in walking distance from the hotel.
B:讓我在地圖上告訴你。這個離酒店就是走路就到了。
A: Is the ticket to get in very expensive?
A:門票很貴嗎?
B: It's normally $20.
B:通常是20美元。
A: Does the hotel offer any discount tickets?
A:酒店提供一些打折票嗎?
B: If you buy the ticket here, it will only cost you $15.
B:如果你在這裏買,只需要花費你15美元。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載