當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 大忙人學社交口語(MP3+中英字幕) 第12期:談論打高爾夫球

大忙人學社交口語(MP3+中英字幕) 第12期:談論打高爾夫球

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.53W 次

Conversation

padding-bottom: 66.56%;">大忙人學社交口語(MP3+中英字幕) 第12期:談論打高爾夫球
對話

Good game?

比賽還好嗎?

Not bad.

還不錯。

Bit too hot for me today.

我覺得今天太熱了。

Yes, I know.

是啊,我知道。

Kind of hard to concentrate, isn't it?

有點難以定下心來,對吧?

Absolutely.

沒錯。

Who were you playing with?

你跟誰一起打球?

Oh, just on my own.

噢,我自己打。

I just joined, so I don't really have any partners.

因爲我纔剛加入,所以我連個球伴都沒有。

Really?

真的嗎?

Oh, well in that case we should play together some time.

噢,要是這樣的話,我們應該找個時間一起打。

What's your handicap?

你的差點是多少?

sixteen. Yours?

16。你呢?

No kidding!

不蓋你!

I'm 16, too.

我也是16。

We should definitely play together some time.

我們一定要找個時間一起打球。

My name's Bob.

我是Bob.

Jane. Nice to meet you.

我是Jane,很高興認識你。

Me too.

我也是。

So, do you like the course?

對了,你喜歡這個球場嗎?

Yes, it's fine.

喜歡,還不錯。

However, I personally think the fairways between the greens are a bit too long, especially for such a hot climate.

不過,我個人覺得果嶺間的球道太長了點,尤其天氣又這麼熱。

Don't they have carts?

他們沒有球車嗎?

Well, they used to, but they got rid of them because of environmental concerns.

哦,以前有,可是後來基於環保的理由就不用了。

Oh, that's good.

嗅,那很好。

I guess the caddies were pleased.

我猜球童會很開心。

Actually, in my opinion, the carts were better because you don't have to tip them.

其實我覺得有球車比較好,因爲你不必給小費。

Yes, but look at it this way: getting rid of the carts probably gives more work to local people, which is a good thing, right?

是啊,可是換個角度來看,不用球車或許可以增加本地人的就業機會,這也是好事一樁,對吧?

Possibly, but I still miss them! What bothers me is that the heat makes the caddies' life quite hard.

也許吧,可是我還別食壞念球車!我擔心酷暑會使球童的日子變得很難過。

One member's caddy fainted last week!

上星期就有一位球員的球童昏倒了!

How awful, poor guy.

太慘了,真可憐。

Right. Luckily it was on the eighteen hole, quite near the clubhouse, so he didn't have far to carry him.

的確。所幸那是在18洞,距離會館很近,所以他不用背很遠。

Oh, my God, you're kidding me!

噢,天啊,你是在開玩笑吧!

He carried him back?

他背球童回去?

Yup.

是啊。