居住在公寓:Prohibited Parking 禁止停車
4. Prohibited Parking
4.禁止停車
A: Excuse me, sir?
A:打擾了,先生?
B: Yes, is there a problem?
B:怎麼了,有什麼問題嗎?
A: I'm sorry to be the one to tell you, but you can't park here.
A:很抱歉告訴你,你不能停在這。
B: You mean right here, where I just parked?
B:你是說這裏,那我停在哪?
A: Yes, unfortunately you cannot.
A:是的,很遺憾不能停在這。
B: Oh, I was not aware that you couldn't park here.
B:噢,我沒有意識到你不能停在這裏。
A: That's alright. It's a common mistake new residents often make.
A:沒關係。這是新住戶經常犯的錯誤。
B: Thank you for informing me.
B:謝謝你提醒我。
A: Not a problem. I wouldn't want you to get a parking ticket.
A:不客氣。我不想讓你得到一張停車罰單。
B: That's so considerate of you. Thank you.
B:你太貼心了。謝謝你。
A: You're welcome. Just keep it in mind for the next time.
A:不客氣。下次一定要記住。
B: Don't worry. I won't forget.
B:別擔心。我不會忘記的。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載