當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第761期:談論孩子“在校表現”

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第761期:談論孩子“在校表現”

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.04W 次

I'm sorry to have to call you.很抱歉,但是我必須給你通電話。

padding-bottom: 75%;">跟艾米莉一起學口語 第761期:談論孩子“在校表現”


I regret to inform you that...我很遺憾的通知你


I have some bad news.我有些壞消息。


I asked you to come in because we need to talk about your daughter's attitude/behavior/grades/homework/tardiness/absences

我請你來是想跟你談談你的女兒的態度/行爲/成績/家庭作業/遲到/曠課



A: Hi. You must be Ben's mother.

你好,你一定是本的媽媽。


B: Hi. Nice to meet you, Mr Kim. I'm Ben's mother, Linda.

您好,很高興見到你,金先生。我是Ben的媽媽Linda。


A: I asked you to come in today to talk about your son's behavior in class. Your son is very disruptive in class and has problems paying attention and getting along with other students.

我今天叫你來,是想討論關於你兒子在學校的表現。你兒子在課堂上非常能搗亂。而且注意力不集中,和其他同學相處有問題。


B: Oh. Really?

哦,真的嗎?


A: Yes. Your son often gets into fights with other students. If it happens once more. There is a possibility that he will be expelled from school.

是的,你兒子經常和其他學生打架。如果再發生。你兒子有被學校開除的可能。


B: I'm terribly sorry that my son has caused you so much trouble.

很抱歉,我兒子給你造成了這麼多的麻煩。


A: It's not about me, it's about your son. His grades are falling too.

這不是關於我,而是關於你兒子,他的成績也在下降。


B: I'll have a talk with my son tonight.

我今晚和我兒子好好談一下。