秒殺情景英語對話之日常生活 第2期:飲食
2 Food Dialogue
2 飲食 對話
Julia had done the breakfast well. She called Steven to have it. Now they
are at the table.
史蒂文的妻子菜莉婭已經做好了早餐。她喊史蒂文一起吃早餐。他們此刻正在飯桌上。
Julia: Steven, I am ready for breakfast.
茱莉婭:史蒂文,可以吃早餐了。
Steven: OK. But where is my favorite coffee?
史蒂文:好的。但是我最喜歡喝的咖啡在哪裏?
Julia: It's in that pan there. Your boy Dean broke the silex yesterday, so I have to boil it in the pan.
茱莉婭:在那個鍋裏。兒子迪恩昨晚把咖啡壺打碎了,所以我只能用鍋煮咖啡。
Steven: It tastes like crankcase oil, but delicious.
史蒂文:這味道有點兒像汽車裏的機油,不過還不錯。
Julia: That's good. You can make breakfast yourself if you don't like it.
茱莉婭:那好,如果你不喜歡,你可以自己動手做早餐。
Steven: What is there besides coffee?
史蒂文:除了咖啡還有什麼?
Julia: I warmed a couple of snails, and your eggs are in the frying pan.
茱莉婭:我熱的兩個麪包卷。你的雞蛋在煎鍋裏。
Steven: Oh, my God. It's nearly eight, f have no time to have breakfast now. My watch says seven fifty.
史蒂文:哦,天啊。將近8點了。我沒時間吃早餐了。我的表已經7點50分了。
Julia: Don't worry. It's only ten to seven. You must have forgotten to set your watch back.
茱莉婭:不要擔心,現在剛6點50分,你一定忘了把表撥快1小時了。
Steven: Yes, it was. The clock on the wall says eight to seven.
史蒂文:嗯,牆上的鐘表是6點52分了。
Julia: on eating your breakfast. You can catch the early bus.
茱莉婭:是啊。繼續吃早餐吧。你能趕上早班車的。
Steven: Gee. I could have slept another hour.
史蒂文:唉!我本來可以再多睡1小時的。