當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 高頻英語口語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第38期:電話道別

高頻英語口語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第38期:電話道別

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.38W 次

unit 38

電話道別

dialogue

英語情景對話

A:Hello, n. This is Lin Tong. How are you?

A:您好,格林先生。我是林潼,您好嗎?

B:Hi, . I am leaving tomorrow and I am just packing.

B:您好,林先生,我明天就要動身回國了,我現在正在整理行裝呢。

A:Oh, sorry to interrupt you. But I am calling to say goodbye to you. I am awfully sorry to tell you that I am afraid I could not see you off at the airport tomorrow, because I will have to affend a very important meeting.

A:哦,對不起,打擾您了。我打電話來是跟您道別的。非常抱歉我明天恐怕不能去機場給您送行了,因爲我要參加一個很重要的會議,脫不開身。

B:lt doesn't matter, . I can understand. I know you are always very busy. Work must come first.

B:沒關係,我能理解,林先生。我知道您總是很忙,工作第一嘛。

padding-bottom: 147%;">高頻英語口語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第38期:電話道別

A:Thanks a lot. You have been here for almost three weeks. How time flies!

A:非常謝謝您的理解。時間過得真快呀,轉眼您都在這兒待了快三週了。

B:Yes. And I would like to convey my thanks to you for your help during my stay here in Nanjing.

B:是呀,時間過得真快。在此我要向您爲我在南京期間所做的一切致以深深的感謝。

A:It is our pleasure. It has been a great pleasure to work with you.

A:這是我們的榮幸。很樂意跟您一起工作。

B:Me too. I am looking forward to cooperating with you again.

B:跟您合作我也同樣開心。我希望還能再有機會合作。

A:Really? Great! We will. Well, what's your flight number? When are you leaving tomorrow?

A:真的嗎?那太好了!我們會的。對了,您乘坐的是哪次航班?明天什麼時候動身?

B:lt's Flight No. 104, Northem Airlines, which leaves at ten O'dock tomorrow evening.

B:是北方航空公司的104次班機,明天晚上10點起飛。

A:OK, I will send someone to see you off.

A:好的。我會派人去送您。

B:That is so thoughful of you.

B:哎呀,您真是想得太周到了。

A:My pleasure. Take care and have a nice trip.

A:您不用客氣。您多保重,旅途愉快。

B:Thanks a lot. My wife and I will be welcoming and looking forward to your visit.

B:非常感謝。我太太和我將歡迎並期待您來做客。

A:Let's call it a deal. Hope to see you again soon. Keep in touch then. Byebye.

A:一言爲定,我一定去。盼望與您再會。常聯繫,再見。

B:Goodbye. Thanks again.

B:再見,再次感謝。