當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 365天英語口語之日常口語(Flash+文本) 第39期:Paying the Check

365天英語口語之日常口語(Flash+文本) 第39期:Paying the Check

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.54W 次

Flash附帶文本如下:

padding-bottom: 205.79%;">365天英語口語之日常口語(Flash+文本) 第39期:Paying the Check

對話原文:

Brad:Let me take care of the check today。
今天我來買單。
Lucy:Why? It’s unfair. How about going Dutch?
爲什麼?這樣不公平。我們各付各的怎麼樣?
Brad:You paid last time because I didn’t have any money, remember?
上次我沒有錢,就是你付的額,還記得嗎?
Lucy:Oh, come on. I almost forgot. Don’t worry about it. I didn’t mind picking up the tab last time。
哦,算了吧。我幾乎都忘了,別在意。我不介意上次買單的。
Brad:But you really should let me treat one time. I’d feel like I owe you one if I didn’t。
不過你確實應該讓我請一次客了。不然我會覺得欠你一個人情的。
Lucy:OK. But it’s only for this time。
好吧。僅此一次啊。
Brad:What’s the damage?
總共是多少錢呢?
Lucy:It’s 12 dollars and 80 cents altogether. But don’t forget the tip. It’s usually 15%。
總共是12美元80美分。但別忘了還有小費,通常是總消費的15%。
Brad:(to the waiter) Check, please。
請結賬。


重點句子:

請給我賬單,好嗎?Could I have the check, please?
請結賬。Bill, please。
我來付錢。It’s on me。
我請客。Be my guest。
請把賬單分開。Separate bills, please。
我們各付各的怎麼樣?How about going Dutch?
我該付多少錢? How much shall I pay?
請過會兒開賬單給我。Please bill me later。
恐怕賬單上有個錯誤。I’m afraid there is a mistake on the bill。
我覺得這個賬單不對。I don’t think the bill is correct。
能開一張收據嗎?May I have a receipt, please?