當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > The english we speak(BBC教學) 第2期:Nosh食物

The english we speak(BBC教學) 第2期:Nosh食物

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.84W 次

padding-bottom: 67.86%;">The english we speak(BBC教學) 第2期:Nosh食物

Feifei: Hello and welcome to The English We Speak, I'm Feifei.

菲菲: 大家好,歡迎來到“我們所說的英語”,我是菲菲。

Rob: Hello everyone, I'm Rob.

羅伯:大家好,我是羅伯。

Feifei: Rob, guess who I just got in a lift with?

菲菲:羅伯,你猜我剛纔在電梯裏遇到誰了?

Rob:(Not interested) Hmmm, lots of other people who work at the BBC?

羅伯:(不是很關心) 恩,很多BBC的同事?

Feifei: No! You'll never guess...

菲菲:不,你永遠猜不到。。。。

Rob:(Still not interested) Probably not.

羅伯:(依舊漠不關心)估計也猜不到。

Feifei: I am so excited, my heart is still pounding!

菲菲:我好興奮!我的心現在還在怦怦跳呢。

Rob: Come on Feifei, it's not like you have just been in a lift with Damien Lewis. So calm down, we've got some work to do.

羅伯:拜託,菲菲,你又不是在電梯裏遇到了戴米恩 劉易斯。冷靜下來,我們還有工作要做。

Feifei: (Even more excited) It was, it was Damien Lewis! I WAS in a lift with Damien Lewis.

菲菲:羅伯,就是他!就是戴米恩 劉易斯!和我一起在電梯裏的就是戴米恩劉易斯!

Rob:(Now interested) Really? What was he like?

羅伯:(現在感興趣了)真的嗎?他怎麼樣?

Feifei: He was wearing a light blue shirt and jeans! Very tall, and... he's just so handsome!

菲菲 :(甚至更興奮了)他穿了淺藍色襯衫和牛仔褲。非常高,而且。。。他好帥!

Rob: I bet! Did you say anything to him?

羅伯:那當然。你跟他說話了嗎?

Feifei: No, I was too nervous! But he was saying something about going for some 'nosh' before recording. What does that mean? What is 'nosh'?

菲菲:沒有,我太緊張了。但是他說了一些關於在錄音之前去“nosh”的話。那是什麼意思?什麼叫“nosh”?

Rob: In British English, 'to have some nosh' is a slang phrase which means to have some food or to have a meal. The word 'nosh' literally means 'food' or 'a meal'.

羅伯:在英式英語裏,“to havesome nosh”是一個俚語短語,意思是說吃點東西或者吃頓飯。“nosh”這個單詞字面意思是“食物”或者“飯”。

Feifei: OK, I see. So he was saying he would go and have some food before recording?

菲菲:我懂了。所以他是說他會在錄音前去吃點東西?

Rob: Yes, I believe so. Let's hear some examples on how to use the word 'nosh'.

羅伯:是的,我想是這樣。讓我們來聽一些關於如何使用“nosh ”這個單詞的例子吧。

Our canteen serves good nosh.

比如:我們餐廳提供美味的食物。

She likes her nosh.

她喜歡她的食物。

Do you fancy a bit of nosh?

你向來點兒吃的東西嗎?

There was a lot of nosh at the party last night.

昨晚的派對上有好多吃的。

Feifei: So we can use 'nosh' as a noun, can we use it as a verb as well, Rob?

菲菲:所以我們可以把“nosh”用作一個名詞,也可以用作一個動詞,對嗎羅伯?

Rob: Yes, we can. If you 'nosh', you eat.

羅伯:對。如果你“nosh”,就表示你吃東西。

I like to nosh when I watch TV.

舉例:我喜歡在看電視的時候吃東西。

How can she ever lose weight? She noshes all the time!

她怎麼可能減肥呢?她一直在吃東西。

Feifei: (Getting excited again) Hey Rob, I'm just getting a bit hungry, do you mind finishing the programme? I'm just going to get some nosh from the canteen.

菲菲:(再次興奮起來):嘿, 羅伯,我有點餓了,你介意現在結束節目嗎?我想去餐廳吃點兒東西。

Rob: Is that so Feifei? I know why you are getting hungry...

羅伯:是這樣嗎菲菲? 我知道你爲什麼餓了哦。。。

Feifei: What do you mean? I'm just hungry. Will be back later, bye...

菲菲:你什麼意思?我只是餓了而已啊,我馬上回來,拜。。。

Rob: Errr, hold on... wait, wait for me, I might join you for some nosh too... (talking to himself) I hope Damien is still in the canteen. Don't forget to check out for more The English We Speak. Bye!

羅伯:呃,等等,等等我!我也和你一起去吃東西。。。 (自言自語):我希望戴米恩還在餐廳裏。別忘了登錄瞭解更多關於“我們所說的英語”節目的內容。 拜。