當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 美語情景對話 第111期:大衆傳媒 The Media

美語情景對話 第111期:大衆傳媒 The Media

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.63W 次

padding-bottom: 66.67%;">美語情景對話 第111期:大衆傳媒 The Media

Todd: OK, Kerri, I'm going to ask you about the news. Do you follow the news everyday?

好,克里,我來問你些關於新聞的事。你每天都聽新聞嗎?

Kerri: Sometimes.

有時聽。

Todd: How do you follow the news?

你都用什麼聽新聞?

Kerri: Well, in Japan mostly the radio or the internet.

恩,在日本大部分都是用收音機或者是上網。

Todd: Oh, really. OK. What radio station?

哦是嘛。好的,那聽什麼電臺呢?

Kerri: NPR, but on the military station.

NPR,但收聽軍事臺。

Todd: OK. And what internet websites do you listen to?

好的。那你收聽什麼網站呢?

Kerri: Well, usually it is just AP news or whatever.

恩,通常是美聯社消息或者是隨意的一些。

Todd: OK. How much of the news do you think is true?

好的。你認爲有多少消息是準確的呢?

Kerri: I don't know. That's a tough question. I think that because there're so many journalists that often what makes into the papers is fairly accurate, but unfortunately some people leak information that is untrue to sway public opinion, so you have to kind of weed through things and consider why that news story is made public.

我不知道。那是個很棘手的問題。我認爲那是因爲有很多記者經常把文章寫得很準確,但不幸的是有些人會泄露細些不正確的信息來動搖公衆輿論,所以你必須要過濾那些事情然後想想這些新聞故事爲什麼會是公開的。

Todd: Yeah. How do most people in your country get the news?

對。你們城市中的大部分人是通過什麼途徑聽說這些新聞的?

Kerri: I think most people in the states get the news from TV and from the main broadcasting stations. The evening news sort of thing.

我想大部分人都是從電視或者從一些主要的廣播站收聽的新聞。晚間新聞一類的東西。

Todd: OK. Thanks Keri.

好的。謝謝你,克里。

follow the news.收聽新聞,追蹤新聞。

注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。