當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 美語情景對話 第50期:環球旅行 World Traveller

美語情景對話 第50期:環球旅行 World Traveller

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.87W 次

padding-bottom: 64.33%;">美語情景對話 第50期:環球旅行 World Traveller

Todd: Tennessee!

田納西!

Tenn: Yes!

我在!

Todd: We're gonna talk about sports.

我們來談談運動。

Tenn: OK. I'm not big on sports, but.

好的。但是我並不熱衷運動。

Todd: OK, well, that's OK. So you, you don't like sports.

沒關係。這麼說,你不喜歡運動。

Tenn: Well, I like sports but I'm just not an avid sports watcher. You know I would usually rather watch a movie or some kind of history program.

我喜歡運動,但我不是一個狂熱的運動迷。我更願意看電影或是歷史紀錄片。

Todd: Oh, OK. So you're into history.

這麼說你喜歡歷史。

Tenn: Oh, yes!

哦,是的!

Todd: OK. What kind of history?

好的。你喜歡什麼樣的歷史?

Tenn: That's a kind of a difficult question. I would say, ah, interested, primarily I interested in ancient and medieval but I also like studying the history of the countries that I have visited, it makes it more interesting when I go sight-seeing.

這是個有難度的問題。前一陣子我喜歡古代和中世紀的歷史,但我也喜歡研究我去過的國家的歷史,這樣我觀光的時候會更有趣。

Todd: OK. What countries have you visited?

你去過哪些國家?

Tenn: I've been to 26 countries.

我去過26個國家。

Todd: Really! Oh, OK. Yeah, you can't name them all.

真的!好吧。這些國家你不可能都說一遍。

Tenn: The big ones I would say, I've been over a good bit of Europe, ah, Mexico, Peru, I spent almost a year in Egypt and I went to Isreal, Jordan, and now I'm here in Japan. I've been here in Japan for a year and a half. And while I have been here, I visited Korea for about a week.

我去過的國家有不少,我在歐洲待過很長的時間,我去過墨西哥,祕魯,我在埃及待了近一年的時間,我還去過以色列,約旦。我現在在日本,我會在這兒待一年半的時間。在日本的這段時間,我還去韓國待了近一週。

Todd: OK. Wow. That's a lot so did you do the Pyramids in Egypt?

哇,你真是去過不少地方,你去埃及看金字塔了嗎?

Tenn: Oh, yes. Actually, I climbed the pyramids.

哦,是的。實際上我還爬上金字塔了。

Todd: Oh, really. Nice. What's it like on the top?

哦,真的嗎。太棒了。在塔頂上感覺怎麼樣?

Tenn: Very, very interesting. You can see, ah, it was during the summer so the visibility was rather low.

十分十分有趣。那時候是夏天,所以能見度很低。

Todd: Oh, OK.

哦,好的。

Tenn: But, to see, we were on The Great Pyramid, and the second Pyramid, Kefron, was right near by, and it is a very different perspective to see it from, interesting to be eye-level, to be on the same level as the top of that second pyramid.

我們爬到了大金字塔上,第二高金字塔Kefron就在旁邊,從我們這個視角看它真的很與衆不同,我們是在與第二高的金字塔等高的位置去水平欣賞它的。

Todd: OK. Wow! So you were in Peru, right?

哇!你還去了祕魯對嗎?

Tenn: Yes.

是的。

Todd: OK. What's the big thing people see in Peru?

好的。祕魯有什麼可觀光的?

Tenn: Machu Pichu.

馬丘皮丘。

Todd: Machu Pichu. OK. What is Machu Pichu?

馬丘皮丘,什麼是馬丘皮丘?

Tenn: Machu Pichu is the ruins of a city that was built by the Inca People.

馬丘皮丘是印加人城市遺址。

Todd: OK.

好的。

Tenn: Over hundred years ago, and was lost, no one knew what happened to it. until it was recently discovered about a hundred years ago.

它是六百多年前迷失的城市,沒人知道那裏發生了什麼。知道一百年前人類發現了它。

Todd: OK. Wow. Nice. Alright, thanks a lot David

哇,真棒。好的,謝謝你大衛。

Tenn: Sure!

不客氣!

Todd: Or Tennessee.

或者說謝謝田納西。

注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。