當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 時尚英語話題第21期:Making judgement評判

時尚英語話題第21期:Making judgement評判

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.21W 次

Making judgement

padding-bottom: 66.56%;">時尚英語話題第21期:Making judgement評判
評判

Are you the type of person that is quick to judge?

你是那種能非常迅速做出評判的人嗎?

I often make the mistake of quickly judging someone.

我經常犯這樣迅速評判某人的錯誤。

You've probably heard the expression, "Don't judge a book by its cover".

你有沒有聽過這樣一句話,叫做“人不可貌相。”

But, it's hard not to.

但是,很難不去這樣做。

In this fast-food world, where everything travels faster and faster, and we are still not satisfied.

在這個快節奏的世界,在這裏所有事物的傳播速度越來越快,但我們仍然不滿意。

It's hard not to make quick judgement.

很難不去快速的做出判斷。

We channel surf, and people surf too.

我們頻繁的變換頻道,而人們也頻繁的變換頻道。

I think it's easy to criticize others, and it's easy to criticize ourselves.

我認爲批評別人很容易,批評我們自己也會很容易。

I would have to say that I'm my worst critic.

我必須得說我對自己來說是最差的評論家。

I'm pretty hard on myself. How about you?

我對自己非常苛刻。你呢?

Do you consider yourself to be a fairly understanding person?

你認爲自己是一個相當能理解的人嗎?

Criticizing yourself a little bit is ok.

稍微批評一下自己就可以了。

Actually I think it's important to laugh at yourself, even to tease yourself.

其實我想重要的是嘲笑,甚至取笑自己。

Better you tease yourself than others.

你取笑自己好過別人如此對你。

Rodney Dangerfield, a famous American comedian, passed away not too long ago, he has many one-liners, where he put himself down.

羅德尼•澤菲爾德是一位著名的美國喜劇演員,他在不久前剛剛去世,他有許多短笑話,他對自己失望的時候會對自己講。

Would you like to hear one of the silly things he said?

你想聽一個他說的傻傻的事情的嗎?

He said:“I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me, he said I was being ridiculous. Everyone hasn't met me yet".

他說道:“我告訴我的心理醫生,每個人都恨我,他說我荒謬可笑。因爲每個人都不曾看見過我。”

Recently, I'm trying to be less critical of people, and even myself.

最近,我正在試着少批評人,甚至我自己。

When I'm in a judgement mood, I even try to laugh a little, what do you do?

當我處於一種評判的心境,我還能繼續笑一下,你會做怎樣做呢?

Talk about it:

談論下面的話題:

Are you a critical person?

你是一個批判的人嗎?

What do you usually criticize?

你通常批判什麼?

How do you feel when people criticize you?

當人們批評你的時候,你感覺如何?

Are you good at laughing at yourself?

你擅長嘲笑自己嗎?

How important are first impressions to you?

第一印象對你有多重要?

Do you ever judge people before you meet them?

你曾經在見人之前就判斷他們嗎?

Are you able to change the first impression of a person later on?

以後你能夠改變一個人的第一印象嗎?

What do you do to make a good first impression?

你能做什麼來留下好的第一印象?

How do you decide whether to change something about yourself?

你怎麼決定是否要改變自己?

Would you change something about yourself if a close friend or relative pointed out a fault?

如果一位親密的朋友或親戚指出錯誤,你會改變自己嗎?