當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 時尚英語話題第25期:Feeling觸覺

時尚英語話題第25期:Feeling觸覺

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.43W 次

Feeling

padding-bottom: 66.56%;">時尚英語話題第25期:Feeling觸覺
觸覺

What if you've got a magic sense of touch?

如果你得到一種魔術般的感覺會怎樣?

Yes, we do! Isn't it great? I love being able to feel different things, everything has its own unique feel.

是的,我們已經得到了!不錯吧?我很高興可以感覺到不同的東西,每種東西都有其獨特的感受。

For example, the feel of a soft, furry puppy, or a rabbit;

例如,感受一隻柔軟的、毛茸茸的小狗,或是一隻兔子。

the rough feel of sandpaper, or a chin that needs to be shaved;

感覺粗糙的砂紙、或需要刮淨的下顎;

the smooth feel of a baby skin;

嬰兒皮膚的光滑感覺;

the prickly feel of a cactus; the sticky feel of tape or glue;

多刺仙人掌的感覺,磁帶或膠水黏黏的感覺;

the slippery feel of an eel.

鰻魚滑滑的感覺。

Because we are able to feel different things, we are able to understand our environment better, knowing when something is too hot, or too cold:

因爲我們能感受到不同的事物,我們能夠更好的理解我們的環境,知道什麼是太熱或太冷。

our skin and nerves let us know.

我們的皮膚和神經讓我們知道這些。

Are you ticklish under your arms or on the bottom of your feet?

你的胳膊或腳底怕癢嗎?

Feeling is fun! Wouldn't it be strange if we couldn't feel anything?

觸覺太有意思了!如果我們不能感覺到是不是將會很奇怪呢?

Talk about it:

談論下面的話題:

Do you have a good sense of touch?

你的觸覺很敏銳嗎?

Are you sensitive to things you touch?

你對摸到的東西敏感嗎?

Are you ticklish? Where?

你會怕癢嗎?在哪裏?

Do you have a favorite texture you like to touch?

你有最喜歡觸摸的質地嗎?

What are some things that you do not like to touch?

什麼東西是你不喜歡碰的?

The sense of touch can be powerful; can you give an example where this is true?

接觸的感覺可以很強大;你能舉個例子證明這是真的嗎?

Can you determine what the object is only by touching it?

你只通過觸摸能判定物體是什麼嗎?