當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 金融英語 > 關於理財的英語口語對話

關於理財的英語口語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.14W 次

有很多同學聽到英語就頭大,不要害怕,小編今天給大家帶來的是關於英語情景對話的口語,想更快的提升英語成績,就要花費點心思哦,所以大家要多多背誦哦

padding-bottom: 100%;">關於理財的英語口語對話

  一你買的股票怎麼樣了

AHow are your stocks doing, Jim?

吉姆,你股票怎麼樣了?

BOh, all right. I lost a bunch of money in the last two years, but this year has been pretty good.

噢,還行。前兩年我輸了一大筆錢,但是今年一直都很好。

AYeah, I lost money investing in the internet too.

是的。我在網上投資也輸錢了。

BJust goes to show that you should buy companies not ideas.

這就說明你買股票要看公司,而不是想法。

AI changed my strategy around too. I invest in good companies now.

我也改變了我的戰略。我現在投資業績良好的公司。

BYeah, me too. Did you hear about Ted?

是的,我也一樣。你聽說了Ted的事嗎?

ANo. What happened?

沒有,發生什麼事了嗎?

BHe lost his kids’ college money by trading.

他玩股票輸掉他孩子上大學的錢。

AOh, boy. His wife can't be happy about that.

噢,男孩啊!他的妻子一定很不高興。

  二兌換一些旅行支票

AHello, may I help you?

你好,我可以幫你嗎?

BYes, I need some more cash for my visit in China. May I cash a traveler’s check here?

是的,我需要一些現金,在中國旅行時可以使用。我可以在這裏兌換旅遊支票嗎?

AOf course. We would be happy to cash it for you.

當然。我們很樂意爲你兌換。

BI was going to cash it at the hotel, but one of my friends said that banks always give better exchange rates.

我本來打算在酒店兌換的,但是我一個朋友說銀行的兌換率會更低一點。

AWell, any bank will cash it at our present traveler's check buying rate, for which we’re somewhere cheaper than hotels because of the service charge. You see, hotels really aren’t in the money exchange business although they will cash traveler’s check for their guest.

嗯,任何銀行都會以我們現在的旅遊支票購買率來兌換,我們在某些方面比酒店更便宜一點是因爲服務收費。你看,酒店真的沒有開展兌換業務,儘管他們還是會爲他們的客人兌換旅遊支票。

BYou mean there is really not that much of a difference.

你是說實在沒有什麼不同。

ANo, madam. Not very much.

不,女士。不是很大。

BWell, may I cash these three checks for 100 dollars each? I think that will be enough.

額,我可以把這三張支票分別換成面值100美元的現金嗎?我想那就夠了。

AYes, I'll be happy to cash these for you. Would you please countersign them here?

是的,我很樂意爲你兌換。請你在這裏會簽好嗎?

BOk.

好的。